One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great figure! :thumb:thumb:thumb How have you made the shin plates?
Cheers. The shin guards are made from really thin styrene plastic that has been cut to shape. It's then submerged in boiling hot water and removed and shaped around a piece of round wooden dowel and held in place until it cools down; it then retains the curvature. Then just stick some foam sheet on the back and spray silver (and weather with black). The 'rivets' are 2mm stick on stud covers.

I really like it! Did you make the metal arm yourself?
Thanks matey, no the body is Sideshow Major Bludd, comes with that 'robot' arm. I just swapped the hand out for a human one and gave it a little re-spray and weathering...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice concept and a great looking figure. Like the human hand at the end of the robotic arm. Great look overall. :thumb

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Excellent ! :thumb:thumb

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
That is excellent, man.

I was sold as soon as I saw the eye patch. All the other goodies on him is icing.

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Special Agent in the movie From Paris with Love :)

Nice one Steve!

I like it, especially the arm with M60 and the rebel/militia fighter look. Great use for this HS.
Thanks, when I saw the HS I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!

Nice work Steve, the figure looks fantastic.

That's some serious scratch building skills you have there :bravo
Thanks. Only a little scratch building, the rest was modifying stuff like the M60 (which was just one of those cheapy ones from eBay).

Excellent ! :thumb:thumb
Ta!

Pretty cool!

CHEERS!
Thanks Roger.

That is excellent, man.

I was sold as soon as I saw the eye patch. All the other goodies on him is icing.
Thank you sir!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That is just plain good, nice and futurific without going overboard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts