One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does a full body rappelling harness exist? I'm trying to bash an SAS CQB trooper from SAS Survival Secrets, and I really like the look of the added equipment when they are rappelling.
(check out the guy from 2:30-3:40)

So is there a full body harness in black out there somewhere? That is pretty much the last thing I need for the trooper - everything else is pretty much done.

Although, now that I've started the thread anyway, I'll also ask this - is there a good drop down 3-mp5-mag pouch, like in the video? Right now I'm using the HT SDU 2-mag pouch, but I'd prefer something with three.

Thanks!

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
the old BBI SAS figure (from 1998 or 99 i think) came with a full body harness. i might even still have one in my loose bin

or if you are good with webbing, you can probably make one without too much trouble

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
as for the 3-mag mp5 dropdown, the only cloth one that comes to mind was either Medicom or Three Zero. in either case, they werent that great.

another alternative for MP5s would be the tactical vest from the Hot Toys VBSS.

that one came with two 3-mag pouches that velcro onto the vest. you can remove them and create a dropdown for it. those pouches are about the best MP5 mag holders youll find. man, you know i noticed no one makes MP5 stuff anymore. it used to be youd find it everywhere, now i cant find any MP5 mag pouches.

PS, if you want the BBI full body harness, i can try to find it for you, but it isnt that great in terms of detail.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be interested in the BBI harness, thanks. Even if it isn't that great, I could always try to sew the top half of it onto my HT harness.

As for the MP5, I guess I'll stick with my current setup for now, I don't think those VBSS vests are easy to come by.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.