One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More glimpses into the mad world of 21C's Design Team. There's a few unreleased figures at damn good prices. Seriously check 'em out at USARULES.
My fiancee (not married yet) managed to get VC girl, Battery Chuck, the ISA operator, and Tanya (aka Patty Hearst) while I was underway, which will be constituting my birthday/Christmas gifts this year. Yes, she's getting diamonds for Christmas and yes, I'll be taking massage classes. I love her :D

Police Diver

Tanya (aka The Patty Hearst Figure)

VC Girl

Battery Chuck

Female Firefighter

ISA Operator's Guatemalan Camo

Attachments

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
what size is the female firefighter gear? is it smaller than the male gear? also liking the patty hearst! damn you, your so lucky.

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Supercool figures! Is it known what the idea behind the Battery Chuck figure was?
Not at this time. Rex (Fan Club president) hadn't heard of a few of these guys and Marcelo (former lead designer) thought they'd only entered the design phase. I'll get more info if I can. Marcelo was amazed that anything survived from any of these designs.
Of note: A few of these pieces (including VC girl, NVA RPG gunner, the Chechnya rifleman, and the Totenkopf MG-42 gunner) are likely the same ones seen in the pictures of the last Toy Fair.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Cam I see pics of the ISA Operator?

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Attaboy. Got the toys and the girl.

She's a good one...hang on.

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome score. I thought the Guatemalan camo was meant for a CIA guy though. Maybe they were going to use it on multiple figures.
I thought so too, and a close inspect yields the answer. The box has two separate labels on it:
1) The BOM lists the parts as:

2) On the bottom of the box, you can see:

Cam I see pics of the ISA Operator?
See above.
The battery Chuck figure was probably more of an inside joke figure.
Battery Chuck was apparently the last of the Villains line (and one of the last prototypes produced). He was made to portray a "crazy sports fan," an angry fan. So... why call him "Battery" Chuck? Hmm... Hmmmmm...

Digging the Design Team reference on the back of the jacket. Go Devils!

Attachments

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha nice facts about Battery Chuck :thumb Did he came with a bunch of 1/6 batteries? ;)

I thought that he was supposed to be an victim of CIA / police / etc. torture with some nice extras included like an car battery and so on... :lol

EDIT: Might work as an slave of the "Baroness" (?) too :lol
Seems legit. I actually have one of the masters for the "gimp" mask. It was included with that massive Grimsphere auction.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Thanks for the ISA pics. I didn't realise that was as far as it got. Saw your other thread and hope you find a way to get some of the parts produced.

Are the backpack and vest unique pieces?

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
the chuck battery 'aka crazy sports fan' im guessing refers to a rather ugly incident of some of our baseball fans throwing batteries at J.D Drew of the stl cardinals.
i recall a few years back in the late 90's is when it happened.
it got quite a lot of pub back then and off the top of my head i cant recall other battery 'chucking' incidents in baseball.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts