One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the frontline hats bendable and do they fit well on other figure heads as well? I want to use them on a Sean Connery Allan Quatermain and this Patrick Swayze Quatermain:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Hi

I've only used the indy hats and they are resin and not bendable but I have been able to put the hat on other heads.

Ron

·
Registered
141 Posts
The standard offerings from me are in resin as most people want that. You can however special order them in rubber (in any color you need) if you prefer.

Thanks
Lonnie
Tk570
H2Creative

·
Registered
141 Posts
I do still offer the original fedora as well as the new fedora just not the original head anymore.

As always, anything I offer is available in custom colors or materials... you just have to ask. ;)

Lonnie

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Nice one,

I'll see how the SS Indy works out and if he's bad then we'll maybe do business. BTW I saw a pic of Harrison in the new movie, and, it may just have been the camera angle, but, his hat looked smaller. Maybe his head got bigger!?

CHEERS!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for replying Lonnie. I would like to go with resin and will be using a low profile head-ot sure which one-any suggestions? I think the eastwood will be a better fit-in looks that is- for the swayze. Lonnie how do I order just the hats? I assume I put HH044-Hat only and HH045-Hat only.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts