One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Those are spigot-type rifle grenades

From http://www.tekidanki.com/, wikipedia, and www.inert-ord.net/ :

Rifle grenade kit​

The "knee mortar" fired rounds which had the characteristics of small artillery projectiles, as well as hand grenades with adapter plugs -

Mortar Shell and Hand Grenade with plug for firing from mortar

The gun is pretty tiny, in any scale​

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
OK. Now youv'e really done it. Just when I was cutting back on action figure expenditures I had to see these. That hotchkiss type machine gun is very cool. Hell, I need all this stuff. I have a small cadre of four Japanese WW2 figures. That small field piece must cost a fortune. I justified all my spending this summer by promising I would cut back over the fall and winter.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Approx $47.15 USD for 1/6 Front Line 1 Box 10pcs, if I read that correctly. As dreamer said, the pics show five sets plus the gun, which he thinks is made from the other five. Dunno what shipping will be, but that's some nice gear by the look of it.

I'd suspect USMCWayne and USMCRon might be pretty interested in this as well as the rest of us.

·
Sir Lurksalot
668 Posts
Hmmm, the way they are number looks to me like some boxes might just be cannon parts.

For example, the Rifle is #fl101, the belt & bayonet is #fl102 and the cannon shows as #s fl105 - fl108.

I'll bet the ammo & container are one number, the barrel breech & shield are another and the chassis and wheels are a third.

So if you buy a 10 pc box you won't get all the pieces and may not even get the whole cannon. :(

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
hey TM, how much was it with shipping? Let me know, I may get a case too, and if we need to trade out dups to get a complete set, we can.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Those may be tiny, but they were very effective infantry support guns. These packs are supposed to be release this month. I've posted a thread in Japan asking whether they received. They're always slow in replying, but I don't believe they have yet even in Japan.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.