One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for some prop aliens to use as Martians in one of my Mars dioramas. I really like the Mars Attacks commander but he is a bit to silly for the mood the scene will ultimately have. I have other plans for him.
A trip to the local Real Deals yeilded this unsavory gentleman and a few of his friends.

[/URL][/IMG]

Not crazy about the weapon, the mold looks like it was really worn out. These were apparently sold with light up eyes and chest at one time. There is a battery door in the back with nothing inside. Even though they are not 12" figures, they could certainly be 1:6 scale aliens. Everybody knows they're viscious in any size.

I figured they could use a little color since they look like they live on the moon rather than Mars.

Here is my painted figure next to an original

[/URL][/IMG]

A couple shots with a little atmosphere

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Still got a bit of shine from the hairspray I used to dust him with cinnamon. Wasn't really sure where I was going when I started this so I didn't sand the parting lines or fill in the screw holes. I have bunch more so he can be the prototype and the rest can get the full treatment.

Thanks for looking !

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
Awesome.

DESTROY ALL HUMANS!

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice little angry Alien! Can you show it next to a 1/6 figure for size comparison?
Sure here you go!

What did YOU have for breakfast ?

[/URL][/IMG]

I suppose turnabout is fair play ?

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts