One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
It's been sometime that I've not posted any thread on OSW. Well, to begin with, I'd like to post my French Foreign Legion figure actions that I've managed to get them very cheap via a local online sale at SGD30.00 each. So I thought I'll re- bash just a little bit to make them look better for an outdoor photo shoot. Basically, they are old BBI & Armoury action figures. Please see the photos attached:-

Note: Only the hands are from Soldier Story, the rest of the accessories are basically from BBI.
IMG_20170509_232943_457_zpsgvql1tan.jpg

Here's another outdoor photo taken from another place.
IMG_20170509_230113_473_zpsu9abdobq.jpg

IMG_20170509_225754_898_zpswcaaobku.jpg

Here's another photo showing him patrolling near the water edge.
IMG_20170509_233540_262_zps76bwskkl.jpg

IMG_20170509_225421_208_zps8tvcwafe.jpg

IMG_20170509_233255_245_zpsgyft2vy1.jpg

Here's another French Foreign Legion. Note: Sunglasses from DML, the rest of its accessories are from Armoury.
IMG_20170509_230633_941_zpsvoffqss9.jpg

Here are the two figures (full view)
DSCN4103R_zpstrjcw2vj.jpg

Thanks for looking & have a nice day.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Good looking legionnaires, and as ever, really nice outdoor shots. Legion figures have an interesting tendency to show up as either very rare, or being sold for very little.

·
Registered
539 Posts
:bravo
I like your kitbashes and above all I'm impressed by your skill in taking your outdoor pictures: the perspective and focus just scale down the background landscape so your figures fit in perfectly, and the blur you sometime use on the backdrops adds a live feel to the image. I'm curious about this last effect: is it applied in post production or do you use a video frame, or a zoom at low shutter speed?
Well done.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:bravo
I like your kitbashes and above all I'm impressed by your skill in taking your outdoor pictures: the perspective and focus just scale down the background landscape so your figures fit in perfectly, and the blur you sometime use on the backdrops adds a live feel to the image. I'm curious about this last effect: is it applied in post production or do you use a video frame, or a zoom at low shutter speed?
Well done.
Yes, as for the last photo, I edited it using paint. net zoom to create a little "motion". Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for looking, guys. Yes, I've always enjoyed outdoor shooting as it helps to creates a "real life" scene. Have a nice weekend!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts