One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just something I threw together a while back and just fixed up today.

I got a Rodney Copperbottom from "Robots" and stole the arms, added them to a body, and then mixed it together with a Zizzle Jack Sparrow. I actually had the craptastic Jack Sparrow head on it but I changed it out for the head from a Frankenstein's creature today and I like it way better.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
His near-endless existence seems guaranteed by the addition of cybernetic prosthetics, and his use of weapons suggests he is advancing in knowledge. It would be interesting to watch him now.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for the kind words. I was trying to save a concept that didn't work out very well (Cyborg Pirate) but I really like the way it turned out. I may try to weather it as it seems ever so slightly flat to me right now.

I still have the Dracula and Wolfman busts and am sifting through ideas to use those on. I keep coming back to a gunslinger werewolf, I just need to iron out the details.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Making lemonade I see! Well done! I enjoy Steampunk, alternate history is cool!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
That's a very fresh spin on a classic character. Truly unique and fun to look at. Thanks for sharing him!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Nice work, man.

I have to admit, the skinny arms on Frank's body made me chuckle. It's all part of the charm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts