One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
A complete Six maniac!!
2,193 Posts
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I am delighted to see a dio containing my favourite hammer horror character.
And i don't mind admitting, Frankenstein used to scare the bejayses out of me as a child, and i still love the films.
You have created a masterpiece here,....a true masterpiece!!!
You have captured the old hammer style, with mist, fog, a graveyard, and all the trappings.
I have longed to see a dio produced using the Karloff figure (by far the best Frankensein monster)..............and you Sir, have produced a classic.

The 5th and 7th photos, are quite brilliant, and i hope you realise just how close you have come to a still from the original films,...especially the sepia pic.

Truly BRILLIANT stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for showing.
Neil.

·
Registered
936 Posts
:wideyes:wideyes:wideyes
:clap:clap:clap
WHOW!!!!
An incredible figure, the whole picture is spectacular, the effect of the sun among the trees this perfect .
A lot of congratulations

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Superb pics!

The Frankenstien Monster was the first genre figure I ever bought. Sadly that version shelfdived and I ended up killing him. It wasn't till many years later that I replaced him and he now stands behind me as I type this. He always begs the question:

Why can't ALL Sideshow figures be this good!?

CHEERS!

·
Average Guy
2,324 Posts
I check the forum every day, usually several times, so I don't understand how I miss so many of these awesome threads. But better late than never. It is amazing work and the black and white photos are spot on. All you need is a 1/6 scale fog machine too. Very well done. How about the Nosferatu next?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.