One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know GI Joe isn't big in 1:6 anymore-- even though he's the father of it all-- but, if you have fond memories of AT, then I found this to be just soooooo cool!

It's the Joe-Con exclusive AT set "Search for the Sasquach"--

http://gijoeclub.com/conventions/dallas/12inch08souvenirPRE.cfm

Just brings back memories of those innocent days...

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
That's a really cool looking set. Way out of my price range but it looks like a lot of fun.

Personally, I'm still a big fan of GI Joe, both in the vintage as well as more recent iterations.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Oh yeah! That stuff STILL gives me the the warm fuzzies! GREAT post. Last year's set rocked, too. It was a "Terror on the Sea Floor" diver themed set done the same way. I think it's brilliant that they took the SA bodies and retooled the AT heads for them. If I wasn't already doing WOH ...

Thanks for the post!

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
I have nothing but fond memories of my joes. Albeit they were the earlier ones, 1964 onwards, all strickly military. I had put my joes away by the time the Adventure stuff came out. There was always a pang in my heart when I'd see something new come out, "Jeez, I wished they made that when I was a kid." It's definitely cool stuff, good prod for the imagination.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Lol that big yellow tent would be great for an Evan Wright bash, all you need now is a blue BA. ;) Man.. they make SMAWs again but make them yellow. -_-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.