One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldn't hold my simple kitbashes up to the mastery of work you can see here on almost a daily basis (I love how you guys can now argue about things like "whos got the most accurately textured shoelaces" and stuff like that :D ).....

..but here's the almost-final result of a couple of bashes, one using the Sideshow Zombie Head from their Sideshow Ornament. The other being one of the zombie heads from the DUST Ubermench figures. The lousy photo doesn't show the arrows in one of the zombies chests (they overlap in the photo).

The only two changes I intend to make further are to probably gloss-up the paint on the DUST figures head, its pretty flat....and to possibly add the sideshow "zombie hand" from the ornament to the figure where its holding its shield. I have a few arrows leftover, so maybe he'll get one in the thigh :D

Also, if anyone has a handle on any 1/6 scale axes and swords and such, I'd appreciate it! :) That slit I made in the rubber "chainmail" armor would be the perfect space for a small hand-axe to be embedded!

Thanks For Looking everyone...just some kitbashed fun.

Attachments

·
Go ahead- make my day!
1,111 Posts
Also, if anyone has a handle on any 1/6 scale axes and swords and such, I'd appreciate it! That slit I made in the rubber "chainmail" armor would be the perfect space for a small hand-axe to be embedded!
Take a journey over to Fantsynet.com and look in the Arms, Armor & Artificers forum. We have some terrific custom craftsmen who can fix you up!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone...I've had alot of fun bashing these guys, because for awhile I've had the parts in a bin not knowing what to do with them. Didn't like the original versions, and had extras on some of the figures....finally had a reason to bash em together, thank you zombie head and Army of Darkness :)

ps: That Fantasyland link is no-work-o.....uh, and fantasynet.com takes me to a squatter page I think. Whats the proper URL??? Thank You!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts