One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally done with my Flirty Girl Secret lingerie set photo review (working with 3 Phicen figures at once is kind of a pain...hope you all think it was worth it).

Click through any photo for bigger versions, or visit the Flickr album (which doesn't have any extras from what's included below).

Flirty Girl Secret Models by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

AMANDA: Hi, we're here to review the "Flirty Girl Secret" 1/6 scale lingerie set. I'm Amanda, and I'm the redhead Phicen 4.0 large-bust pale body wearing the aqua set.

BETH: I'm Beth, the blonde Phicen 3.0 medium-bust suntan body in the black set.

WENDY: I'm Wendy, the Flirty Girl 1.0 medium-bust non-seamless body wearing the white set.

TINA: I'm Tina and I'm the naked one (and who will miraculously change from a Phicen 4.0 large-bust pale body to a tan one mid-review, like magic!) -- my friends are going to help me get this lingerie set on.

TINA: The full lingerie set comes with a matching bra and panty, a pair of stockings, wrist cuffs, and a collar with wrist restraints on it.

AMANDA: Nice package. The package that the set comes in, I mean. It's a nice, efficient ziplock bag.

BETH: Just big enough. The package, I mean. Just big enough to hold all the stuff in it.

WENDY: Nice legs! On Tina, I mean. I stopped pretending I was paying attention to the packaging a while ago.

Flirty Girl Secret by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

AMANDA: No trick to getting the panties on, so we didn't take any photos showing you how to do that.

WENDY: Hope you don't mind.

TINA: It's a thong-style panty, so it shows off a lot.

Flirty Girl Secret - Prepping for the Bra by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: The bra top doesn't have any fasteners, so it can be a bit tricky to get it on a figure.

AMANDA: Especially on a Phicen body like ours, so this is how we do it safely.

WENDY: Don't worry. This won't hurt a bit.

TINA: WHAT won't hurt a bit?

Flirty Girl Secret - Getting the Bra On Step 1 by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

TINA: Whoa! My head's off!

AMANDA: Once you get the head off your figure, you should rotate the arms forward until they're pointing straight up.

Flirty Girl Secret - Getting the Bra On Step 2 by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: Once you get both arms pointing up, give them a little nudge inwards. You may also want to take the hands off the wrist pegs.

AMANDA: Then slip the bra over the arms like so.

TINA: Does this seem weird to you?

WENDY: Yeah, a little. Let me see if I can do something about that.

Flirty Girl Secret - Getting the Bra On Step 3 by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

AMANDA: Get the bra down over the arms. Make sure you have the straps aligned so they'll go around the neck...

BETH: What are you doing?

WENDY: It's a sympathy thing. I didn't want Tina to feel so weird because she didn't have her head on.

TINA: Yeah, this isn't as weird as it was before. It's worse.

Flirty Girl Secret - Getting the Bra On Step 4 by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

AMANDA: Whatever. Get the bra down as far as it'll go, which will probably be just past the elbows.

BETH: Then, hold one side up, like I'm doing, and stretch the other side a bit to pull it down over the shoulder, like Amanda's doing.

Flirty Girl Secret - Getting the Bra On Step 5 by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: Then pull the other side down over the shoulder.

AMANDA: Once it's down, you just need to get the bra over the bosom and adjust until it fits.

TINA: Hey! Don't "adjust" things you're not supposed to, there.

WENDY: Why don't we start getting your head back on.

Flirty Girl Secret - Bra On by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

TINA: Ooooh...I have such a crick in my neck now.

BETH: Don't worry. It'll work itself out in a minute.

AMANDA: The bra seems tailored for the larger-busted female bodies. Me and Tina are both Phicen large busts, and Wendy is a Flirty Girl "medium" (which is really about as large as a Phicen large bust).

WENDY: Beth is a Phicen medium-bust, and you can see the set fits on her OK even though she's kinda tiny.

BETH: Hey!

AMANDA: Hey, everyone, strike a pose!

WENDY: You could easily stop here and skip the rest of the stuff in the set.

BETH: But then you wouldn't be getting your money's worth.

TINA: Plus, the stockings can hide ankle joints. A little.

AMANDA: You don't mind one more group shot before we keep going, do you?

Flirty Girl Secret - Stocking by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

TINA: The stockings are made of a fine, stretchable mesh with a bit of pleather elastic at the top. They're nicely made, but they can be a bit hard to get on a seamless body because the skin tends to be sticky.

AMANDA: Let's get those stockings on you now, shall we?

Flirty Girl Secret - Wrist Cuffs by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: While they're getting those stockings on Tina, let me show you some of the other items that come in the set.

These wrist cuffs are nice to hide wrist joints, if you want to. They're not anything special and they work as you'd expect, though I'd have attached the wrist restraints on the collar to these things.

Flirty Girl Secret - No Stains by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: I know everyone is always wondering about staining seamless bodies with clothing sets. We were wearing our outfits for about a week before this photoshoot (except Tina, of course) and the shoot itself took a few days.

You'll have to take my word for it that I was wearing the stockings for that time, but took them off for this shoot. But no stains on my legs!

Black clothing is always the worst for staining, but there's no staining from the panties, see?

Flirty Girl Secret - No Stains by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: Also no stains from the bra. A tiny bit of lint may get left behind, but that comes off easily with a bit of painter's tape or masking tape. I didn't remove that lint so you could see what it looks like.

Go ahead. You can look. I don't mind. Just not too close, and no touching, OK?

Flirty Girl Secret - Restraints by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: As you can see, I'm wearing the collar, but I took off the wrist restraints. The tiny jump ring I have on my left index finger was where it was attached, and it's easy enough to slip it out without tools or scissors or anything.

Flirty Girl Secret - Stockings by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: What are you doing?

TINA: I'm dying.

AMANDA: Well, it's HARD getting these stockings on a seamless body!

TINA: You don't know the trick?

WENDY: What trick?

Flirty Girl Secret - Stockings - The Trick by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: It's easy. Take the stocking and roll it down from the top. You don't have to be perfect and you don't have to get it all the way down.

BETH: Put it on the foot and stretch it snug (but don't tear it!). Make sure you keep the seam on the sole of the foot or on the inside leg, depending on where you want the seam to show.

BETH: Then unroll up the leg, keeping the stocking tight as you go.

TINA: Why didn't you know about this trick?

WENDY: Hey, I'm hard plastic. These stockings slipped right on my legs, no problem at all. I can't help it if your skin is sticky.

Flirty Girl Secret - Panty Close-Up by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

TINA: Here's a close-up of the panty, so you can see the detail work on the front, and how see-through it is.

Flirty Girl Secret - Bra Close-Up by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

TINA: And now here's a closer look at the bra. It's not quite as detailed as the panty, but it's still a nice piece of 1/6 clothing.

Side-view of the bra. You can see a little bit of the same transparent material on the side of the bra here.

Flirty Girl Secret - Bra and Panty Rear-View Close-Up by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

TINA: And here's a view of the set from behind. The twist in my left bra strap is going to happen no matter what you do because of the way it's sewn to the bra. Most people won't notice, though.

Nice thong, too.

Flirty Girl Secret - Bra and Panty Rear-View Close-Up by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

TINA: Are you done looking back there yet? It's taking you an awfully long time.

Flirty Girl Secret - The Collar by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

BETH: So that just leaves the collar, and we had an idea for that.

TINA: What kind of idea?

AMANDA: It's a surprise. Come on up here, sweetie.

TINA: Wait, guys...

WENDY: Don't worry...we'll be gentle.

TINA: Guys...

Flirty Girl Secret - Tie One On by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

TINA: Guuuyyyyyss....

AMANDA: >giggle<

WENDY: I found this lying around, so let me just tie it on too. It'll make it more fun!

TINA: For who?

Flirty Girl Secret - All Tied Up by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

AMANDA: And that ties it off for this photo review of the Flirty Girl Secret Set.

WENDY: It's up to FGC's usual high quality standards, so if you're in the market for lingerie for your action figures, just pick your favorite color.

BETH: Hope you had fun, but I think we want to have a little fun of our own.

WENDY: And look! Someone left us a present, all wrapped up.

Flirty Girl Secret - Surprise! by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

AMANDA: Ooof! Hey, where'd she go?

BETH: YAAAAAHHH!!!!!

WENDY: How'd she do that?

TINA: Did you guys forget that I'm the Lady Magician? Escape aristry is part of the act.

TINA: We were getting our lingerie off after the shoot, but I borrowed Amanda's bra to show that it has a real underwire (not that Phicens like us really need the support). Sometimes, it will poke out from the bra, so be careful it doesn't snag on anything like our skin or your fingers. You can nudge the underwire back where it belongs easily enough.

Flirty Girl Secret - Aqua Set Slight Stain by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

AMANDA: The aqua set also left the tiniest staining. It's barely even visible in this photo, and I get the feeling it'll get absorbed in a day or two and be totally unnoticeable. But you may want to watch out for that.

WENDY: The red set and the black set don't seem to have stained at all.

AMANDA: OK, you can get your hand back now.

WENDY: ...Do I have to?

Flirty Girl Secret - So Long! by edwicks_toybox, on Flickr

EVERYONE: Thanks for checking out our photo review! See you next time!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Great review! I got a little weird when Tina's head come off but it all worked out in the end.

·
Registered
47 Posts
edwick,

this is a very fabulous idea to provide us with kind of plot for showing us the products in detail!
It is very good to know - better: crucial to know - , which product stained on Phicen bodies and which not. Thank you.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,822 Posts
edwick:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Clever set, and well photographed as you usually do. I will try your recommendation for putting on the stockings.

Doller

1 - 9 of 9 Posts