One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was lucky enough to stumble upon this at a flea market after being near convinced that my hour long trip was a bust. So I can’t even explain how happy I am! This just leaves the DiD Major Winters release and the Jackson DiD release and I’d be content with old releases!
It leaves me wondering why DiD changed the size and texture of their helmets, to me the older helmets were significantly better IMO! The texture and paint was superior as was the overall look! They also looked better on most headsculpts that I own, except a few old dragon ones! So, why did they change it!? They just look too small for me on most sculpts now.

Attachments

· Registered
1,002 Posts
Totally agree with you the older helmets from Ricky Foster, Corbin Black, George Puller were inmho the best on the market I don't know why they changed the shape though I know a lot of people liked the old style pots, makes no sense to my why they changed .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.