One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it fixed? Not yet, at least in my admittedly grouchy opinion.

Then what's the thanks for?
_ To Norm for lots of long hours trying to make the new version work, and dealing with lots of questions here as well as my alter-ego Jack D Bear, in adminsec.

_ To you guys for being patient as various features go Doinnnnggg!!! instead of what they are supposed to do.

Just so you don't think I'm going soft, I do have a plan B if this new fix doesn't fix. It involves a pair of Kleins and piles of programmer fingers....

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
Yeah, thanks to all those working on current problems as well as all of you lads who take the time to help the board run well - YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! Much thanks!!!!

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Norm!? Other Members!?! What about me!!!!? Oh yeah sure go ahead thank eeeeeeveryone else! I slave away all day in my cave and does he thank me? NOoooooooooooo! He thanks Norm. Like......what the hell has Norm ever done? Guy shows up fixes a few things here and there, changes the oil in the ole OSW and all of a sudden it"s "Oh thanks Norm" this! and "Thanks Norm" that!l But not a single word of thanks for monster boy in the Basement. Y'all such bacon bits as far as I;m concerned!!! Basrads......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.