One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED: 7/22/08 -

New images of 1/6 Scale Bramble Mk2 to officially debut this week at the San Diego Comic Con...

Be sure to check out www.Figures.com and the San Diego Comic Con photo gallery for more images from Comic Con all this week!

ORIGINAL POST:
Another Ashley Wood-designed robot ready for action - to "officially" debut at San Diego Comic Con (be sure to check out www.Figures.com for full coverage live from the show! ;) :D).

According to Ashley's blog and a bit of research, below is the 1:1 scale Bramble which I assume they're making for IDW's SDCC booth.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool. Is the bramble unit shorter than the pipe type? Still looks immense though.
The 1:1 looks cool, a person could probably fit inside.
Man I hope I get to work on something cool like this some day.

Thanks for the info and pictures CH.

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sideshow is starting to sell these, but they're designed by BigShot ToyWorks and manufactured by threeA or Threezero - if you want it now, it's sold through Ashley's store HERE.

if you want the SDCC Exclusive (pick up only!) Robots vs. Zombies Bertie, it's HERE.

If you want to preorder through Sideshow, you can get the Dirty Deeds HERE or the Desert Bertie HERE.

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a lot of online retailers WILL be selling these as now Sideshow is distributing them, but if you want them NOW, the only place to get them is Ashley's blog -

Otherwise, you can wait until Sept/Oct...

I think I'm going to wait for the DIY Bertie before I buy it...hopefully it'll cost a lot less..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts