One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is my first bash with parts I got from WOH. Mostly TS parts (Helmet, uni and the ever elusive plate carrier system) Some SS boots and the Ace nude. The SCAR is from the WOH exclusive MiL set. I went for a high speed low drag setup on this guy. He still needs a radio, patches and weathering. But I thought I would see what people thought of him.

Enjoy.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
He is looking good. Love the BHI S.T.R.I.K.E Armor Plate Carrier. Good use. I have to say that the SCAR is looking sweet. So, since he has one he most be s SF operator yes? I can also see where all the SS EOD Oakley SI Boots went (LOL). Good job.

·
Bash in my sleep.
3,023 Posts
He looks great, the SCAR is the business. Love the U.S. flag, where is that from?
the flag came with the TS ACU strike plate carrier ..it was attached to the admin pouch..I think I lost mine..I really like the set up on this bash HP..The scar sets it of for sure.Nice bash all around

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Great looking bash. Love the ACU uni and plate carrier; the coolest piece is the drop panel w/203 pouches. Excellent work!

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Nice score on the TS Plate carrier set.I just got one myself.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool HP. Looks like you had a ball trolling for loose parts eh? ;) Nice collection of parts, the MIL scar looks really nice, you lucky dog.
Nice seeing your figures with your older collection in the BG, cool set up for pictures, especially the last one.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys. Can you tell I had fun rooting the bins for parts? And I didn't buy all the cloth boots. Sawgunner helped. LOL.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,274 Posts
Looking goooood.

HP scored a pile of those Oakley boots. I got 2 sets myself, and I beleive Migo got a couple pair too. They are the shiz for sho. I got some more ACU uniforms, then forgot the rest of the stuff, DOH!

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Must be nice to have the time to do these cool things. As for you......(HP) you'd better get done as much as possible before the NEW ONE arrives ......SOON!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.