FIRE GIRL TOYS | FG-051 | "Locomotive Girl"

• Baseball Cap
  • Casual Shoes X 1 Pair
  • Leather Coat/Jacket
  • Leather Pants
  • Sexy T-Shirt

* * * BODY, HEAD SCULPT, & MOTORCYCLE NOT INCLUDED * * *

The MSRP is approximately $47.00 USD.

The release date is approximately 1ST QTR 2018.

--

·
Last seen in Skyrim...
918 Posts
I'd hardly call that a 'T' shirt, its more of an 'M' with all that cleavage! XD

I love the jacket and trousers though, especially the way the pockets have been done.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Like but I prefer not to buy clothing that will require me to pop of the hands to put on the outfits. If that small pin that connects the hand to the wrist pops out it is a bitch putting it back in.....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Like but I prefer not to buy clothing that will require me to pop of the hands to put on the outfits. If that small pin that connects the hand to the wrist pops out it is a bitch putting it back in.....
Hi Masamune,

You have to use a hairdryer !! I had exactly the same problem before doing that and now no more problem at all ;-)

The hot air will soften the plastic and make it easy to remove or put back the hands on the small pin

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Hi Masamune,

You have to use a hairdryer !! I had exactly the same problem before doing that and now no more problem at all ;-)

The hot air will soften the plastic and make it easy to remove or put back the hands on the small pin
Thanks for the tip will definitely try that.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did a bit research on FIRE GIRL TOYS.

They have good and interesting concepts/designs, but their forte is not in final production design and quality.

WHY?

There are only a finite number of factories specializing in 1:6 in China in "A", "B", and "C" categories. They factory FGT utilize does not have a reputation for consistent final production design and quality, thus it's a "C" category at best.

The final production design and quality runs a risk of not matching what is advertised/promoted more so compared to others with a consistent track record.

We can only wait and see.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sadly I'm more interested in the scaled bike then the clothing set !
I would love that bike but in maroon. My succubus-in-progress wants her wheels! haha

There's an orange Ducati bike out there in 1/6, but I'd be too afraid to paint it. I guess I could try. Anyway, I'm getting a little off topic, so I'll stop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts