One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, here is the (for now) finnished wwii japanese prototype protect gear. i will no doubt pick it up later to do more with it, but for now this is the finnished figure.
as of now, the figure features:
completely removable armour, gear, uniform, boots, helmet, mask, etc,
rifle, c96 pistol, grenade, radio comm in backpack, backpack, folding spade, holster, document pouch and flag.
uniform consists of green/brown trousers and jacket, green balaclava, brown belt and brown boots.
armour consists of: helmet, mask, chest/back/belly plates, right wrist gauntlet, left wrist gauntlet with attatched shield, shin guards, right (small) knee pad, left knee pad with flared leg guard, groin plate, left thigh plate with ammo pouches, right thigh plate with holster, shoulder under armour pads, right shoulder plate, left spiked shoulder plate.

base body is bbi sas figure
hands: bbi?
uniform: 21st century
boots: ?
armour: kaiyodo jin roh
belly guard: ?
c96: medicom
rifle:?
helmet: dragon models ltd
holster + document pouch: gi joe japanese soldier
everything else is various.

ive included a pic of it unfinnished for comparisson

thanks to everyone who commented on the w.i.p. pics and to gaiagear for tips on finnishing the custom.

any compliments/criticisms/tips welcome. j

Attachments

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Interesting alternate history bash, is this an imagined origin of the Kerberos Panzer Cop, begun as a military project?

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting alternate history bash, is this an imagined origin of the Kerberos Panzer Cop, begun as a military project?
in the kerberos story germany wins wwii using the protect gears to win against the russians and push into asia.
my figures back story is...
as japan is falling under the german invasion, they desperately seek to reverse engineer the german protect gears, but only produce a handful of prototypes before succuming to german might.
this suit is one of the prototypes that sees action. the prototype is unfinnished (e.g. the oxygen system is not in use, just the filter) but is later redeveloped into a full working suit a decade later when the capital police are created (as in jin roh anime) with better breathing system, hand and foot armour, altered belly armour, built in comm system, ammo backpack and mg-42's

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking slick alternate scenario bash, J. :thumb

PM sent, please check your inbox. :D
read it, thanks! i hope that as i get to grips with 1/6 collecting and customising i can contribute more, and create figures like those you made!

thanks pukingdog, manwithnoname, uramegak for your comments! much appreciated
j

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Very nice concept, and given project plans that Germany shared with Japan (including some aircraft and armoured fighting vehicles), something that seems easily believeable. The few prototypes would no doubt be a shock to German troops, maybe another variation of the kamikaze.
A costly fight for the Germans.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice concept, and given project plans that Germany shared with Japan (including some aircraft and armoured fighting vehicles), something that seems easily believeable. The few prototypes would no doubt be a shock to German troops, maybe another variation of the kamikaze.
A costly fight for the Germans.
indeed they would!
maybe i might make a wwii chinese protect gear, as the chinses liberation army was trained by germany in the late 30's and used german weapons and equipment. this would mean that the chinese were friendly with germany and perhaps could have later used the german protect gear armours (no one said japan was the only nation to use the protect gears) j

1 - 9 of 9 Posts