One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I finished some new pieces last week and thought I'd post them.

The first is one of my M-41's. I kinda like the look of the Scar stock and I wanted to see how it would work with the M-41 design. I'm happy with so when I start building my own M-41 I'll be adding this stock to it.

Next is a pair of Mp-5's for a demon hunter we are working on.

I gave these Sigma six swords a custom paint job. The green one is for one of my figures. The red ones are for a custom sword fighter we're working on.

Last but not least is a custom rifle I made. Mostly I was just playing with shapes. The cylinder on the launcher turns. I want to make the magazine removable but I could get the fit right. Maybe on the next one.

Thanks for looking,
Paul

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Amazing work here, I was just looking at my same MP5 this morning wondering what I should do, you've given me great ideas! Great paintwork too!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the kind words. I've found that some of the Sigma Six gear works well with 1/6th if you give it a nice repaint.
The blade design was one of those things that has been screaming at me to be used and they just seem to work well with the MP-5's. They kinda remind me of something from WH40K.
Thanks again,
Paul

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's good to see you back to doing what you're good at.

Those MP5s have that crossover appeal of a dirty western in outer space. That underbarrel blade goes back to muzzleloader era. What's old is new again. If I had to pick, this would be my favorite of the submissions.

Great designs all around. Those blades are sleepers until you show what they can look like.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is that last weapon completely custom? Any stock parts?
Nope not one part was used from a mass produced item. "The Tar" all hand cut Styrene square and round tube with a few pieces of styrene t-bar added for texture. I did add some Apoxie Sculpt to the grips for shape and texture also.

I agree LG, I've always liked some of the Artistic work done on some of the flintlocks and wheellocks I've seen pictures of.
At some point I would like to make a Lazer gun with a reserve battery box in the style of the patch boxes people use to put in the stock of flintlock rifles. A tribal design stock plate with a little sliding hatch would be very kewl.
You know me I'm a Firefly fan.;)
Thanks again,
Paul

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Paul that MP5 is so many flavors of cool. I like all of it but that MP5 resonates with me. I have thought about adding Catholic religious imagery to some of my weapons.

Very cool work Paul.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts