One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Finally got my Rochobby RC 1/6 1941 Willys Jeep from Banggood today, that my wife ordered for me on my Bday, June 8.
Never thought it would be so big or a bit heavy, it looks great, can't wait to start doing some modding to make it look more like a 1941 Willys, starting with the canvas canopy.
Cut the hole for the window " The windows had nothing in it" an add the straps and make the things that the straps went through out of thin aluminum and attach to the back of the jeep.
There are 5 straps attached to the canvas top, the 2nd thing where the Jerry gas can sits is not there, the strap for the jerry gas can goes though a hole in the canvas to hold it in place

Look up youtube video G503 summer soft top Installation on a Willys MB

I have one question; I need help with. In the booklet that came with it, it states " This is not a toy " if it's not a toy what is it then? LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think 30 Cal Machine Gun, but to make room in the Jeep for my guy to stand I have to mod the back seat to where the bottom folds up like on the original, and maybe do something about that box.
Under the bottom back seat is where the tire air pump was stored.

For those who don't know what that thing is attached to the passenger side wheel fender is, its the hand pumped fire extinguisher " see 2 photos " held on with bracket large one, small one also used, attached drivers side, inside

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts