One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Collectors!

Here is the final version of the 1/6th scale head of Arnold Schwarzenegger as Conan that we did with my team Modern Life.
(Just for your information, this head is a unique piece and is not going to be sold. There is no release plan for this head. I just wished to share with you the final result of our hard work on this portrait of Arnold as Conan.) Thanks! TC

:thanks

· Mandoll withdrawl
8,475 Posts
It's a very nice sculpt of young Arnie and that hair is wonderfully done as only an OOAK could have.
Best of luck in your future endeavors!

· Speed Thrills
3,756 Posts
DAMNNNN IT I WANT ONE! Say here's what we can do. Now follow me here.:wink. I'll trade you say Soldier Story head Sculpt for your warrior head sculpt. And I'll gladly pay the 69.99 for shipping. :wink what do say..

· 1:6 Acquisitionist
13,360 Posts
It's very nice no doubt, but don't know what to say under the situation...
I agree. Outstanding sculpt no doubt about it...But kinda leaves with that.., Salt in the wound sort of feeling:doh
--

It's like courting a beautifully buxom woman with the expectation of a grand finale during an evening out, but when the evening concludes she shows offs the goods, but declines to provide them and the evening abruptly ends.

It's like a big "FU" so to speak.

It's like the very end of the film, THE LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN when the protagonist ends up driving home crying. *

* = I only mention this film because it was featured on a documentary I saw this weekend about the rise and fall of Cannon Films.

· Registered
329 Posts
I'm not interested in Conan or the like, but it's undoubetely beautiful.

Said so, I agree with DeltaForceChung - it's a big FU for the people that was expecting it wallets in hand - you failed as a companu with your conduct to the people.

Showing it off right now - it's meh

We all know where and when it started - it was the opposite, it was a piece for sale - now you failed and gone completely wrong directions, they had you remove it from the market and still you show it - it was better if everything went down in silent like your current website

Still love for your artistic abilities, still think your Craig is the better one out there - but as a customer, I don't trust you no more

· I'm BACK!!
22,103 Posts
--

It's like courting a beautifully buxom woman with the expectation of a grand finale during an evening out, but when the evening concludes she shows offs the goods, but declines to provide them and the evening abruptly ends.

It's like a big "FU" so to speak.

It's like the very end of the film, THE LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN when the protagonist ends up driving home crying. *

* = I only mention this film because it was featured on a documentary I saw this weekend about the rise and fall of Cannon Films.
LOL! This is all the more apt when you actually see Miss Casarro.

CHEERS!

· Registered
326 Posts
I'm not interested in Conan or the like, but it's undoubetely beautiful.

Said so, I agree with DeltaForceChung - it's a big FU for the people that was expecting it wallets in hand - you failed as a companu with your conduct to the people.

Showing it off right now - it's meh

We all know where and when it started - it was the opposite, it was a piece for sale - now you failed and gone completely wrong directions, they had you remove it from the market and still you show it - it was better if everything went down in silent like your current website

Still love for your artistic abilities, still think your Craig is the better one out there - but as a customer, I don't trust you no more
I am not informed about problems with this company. :dunno
I had just bought the Wolverine head who is certainly one of the best sculpt that I have in my collection and I received the head in perfect condition and very fast...

Little bit sad to think about the Daniel Craig or the Conan that I miss.
Thank you Modern Life to share the result of this work.
I was really curious to see it.
For sure my favorite rendition in 1/6 scale of young Arnie !!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.