One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

1:6th scale retailer BlackOpsToys.com provides final production photos of an exciting new one sixth scale figure coming from MSE (Mission Specific Equipment, manufactured by Easy & Simple): the Z.E.R.T. - Deathridge 1:6 Scale Action Figure.

The figure is based off the fictional Z.E.R.T. comic book character.

Jameson YoungBlood Deathridge - a retired Force Recon Marine, now working Proliferation Operations for the C.I.A., is chasing signs of a terrible plague sweeping across the Middle East. Deathridge's American Special Operations team fights to contain the evil before it spreads.

Only 800 1:6 Z.E.R.T. - Deathridge figures will be made. These USA exclusives include:

REGULAR RELEASE: (realistic head sculpt pictured above) MSRP $165.00. Limited edition run of 600 Deathridge figures made. It features the XP001 Realistic head, individually numbered CAC Card and exclusive patch.

EXCLUSIVE RELEASE: (exclusive zombie head sculpt pictured below) MSRP $195.00. Only 200 Exclusive figures made featuring a Deathridge Zombie head (does not include regular head), individually numbered CAC Card and exclusive Dead unit 1/1 patch.

The 1:6 Z.E.R.T. - Deathridge will be available for customer preorder on 10/17/2014. It is scheduled to arrive sometime in late December/ January.

Figure Specs:

• Scorpion Urban Camo Uniform
  • Black Belt
  • High Speed Black & Red "Go Fasters" Shoes
  • Black Balaclava
  • Black Gloved Hands

• Airframe Helmet System
  • NVG mount
  • GPNV Quadeye Night Vision System with Battery Pack
  • PRC Radio & Headset with Arc Rail Adapter
  • Manta Strobe

• Shellback Tactical "Banshee" Plate Carrier System in Ranger Green
  • Shellback Tactical Triple Shingle 5.56 Mag Pouch
  • Shellback Tactical Double Pistol Mag Pouch
  • Shellback Tactical "Rampage" Admin Pouch
  • Shellback Tactical Hydra Bladder
  • Shellback Tactical Emergency Pouch
  • Hydration Tube

• C.A.T. Tourniquet
  • 2x D-Ring
  • 4x Chem Lights
  • Medical Sheers

• High Speed Kydex Battle Belt System
  • Riggers Belt
  • Kydex Double Pistol Mag Holster
  • Kydex Radio Holster
  • Kydex 5.56 Mag Holster
  • Kydex 60 Round Mag Holster
  • G17 Pistol with Threaded Barrel
  • Suppressor
  • Red Dot Optic
  • 2x Taran Tactical Innovations High Cap Pistol Mags with Red Butt Plate
  • 3x Regular Pistol Mags

• Sub-Compact 5.56 Carbine Rifle with MFT Pistol Grip
  • Flash Hider
  • Muzzle Striker Suppressor
  • Red Dot Optic
  • PEQ IR Laser
  • MFT Vertical Foregrip
  • 300 Quick Detach Tactical Light
  • 1x 60 Round Mag
  • 5x Zertified 5.56 Polymer Window Mags
  • Black Two Point Rifle Sling

• Tactical SS Hawk Blade with Kydex Sheath
  • RMJ Tactical "Berserker" Tomahawk with Kydex Sheath

·
Registered
327 Posts
Re: Final Product Pics: Easy & Simple Z.E.R.T. - Deathridge 1/6 Scale Action Fig

Cool cool cool

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Re: Final Product Pics: Easy & Simple Z.E.R.T. - Deathridge 1/6 Scale Action Fig

This is the 1/1 patch that comes with the 200 USA Exclusive Dead Unit ZERT figures.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

This is the 1/1 patch that comes with the 600 USA Exclusive ZERT figures.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,821 Posts
Superbly done and I look forward to ordering mine.

:)

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
The belt is awesome. I don't like to tuck in the straps putting together the pouches and clip and magazines holders. I like how its looped through the plastic very cool \m/

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
The belt is awesome. I don't like to tuck in the straps putting together the pouches and clip and magazines holders. I like how its looped through the plastic very cool \m/
It is as close as you can get to the real thing only in 1/6 scale. It is awesome.
Thanks for you comment. :thumb

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,922 Posts
Sweet!!!!

Surefire 60 round mag :thumb So much other greatness here too.

Is the camo a night time/urban Multicam?

Not a big fan of the zombie style head myself, but it looks awesome, so I can see that being a good seller. I think I will stick with an original one myself.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
The camo could be considered an urban black multicam or the new government style urban Scorpion Camo.

Thank you for your comments and yes that 60 round mag is awesome. While designing this figure we got to play with some really cool toys ;0)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Come to think of it.

If you are going after zombies or contagious stuff..should a chem proof mask be handy and some kind of protected pads on the uniform that are bite proof? especially on the neck, arms and legs?

just my two cents

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
@blackopstoys, @JeffSaylor

Really dig some parts of his kit. They look great. Any chance for loose parts from this? Camo uniform, helmet, webbing belt, 60 round magazines, etc ? I think that would be really interesting or even a big hit for collectors that are decidedly not into comic characters. Especially if the red parts are easy to remove :)

·
Combat Evolved
1,305 Posts
Meh likeness is off...... Just kidding this is OUTSTANDING!!! Love everything about it...

·
Guardian of Hades
1,558 Posts
That figure is so cool.
I love the character but I don't really like his colourful boots.
(It's just a bit too much bright red IMO.)

·
Registered
27 Posts
5 out of 5 stars for me. This figure is superb. Lot's of new gear never seen before. The main thing i like about this - it's got that SEAL aura

1 - 20 of 20 Posts