One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings:

Ok, here are the final pics of the three different Deniro headsculpts. They are Deniro as Jimmy Conway from "Goodfellas". Deniro as Neil McCauley from "Heat" and clean shaven Deniro.

Ok, I am now taking orders for the Robert Deniro headsculpts. Please click here for more details... ROBERT DENIRO HEADSCULPT INFO

For those wondering about the size of this headsculpt, it is in scale with the current Hot Toys heads. Please see the pic below for size comparison. (Note: Just so there's no confusion, the Deniro headsculpt next to the Hot Toys headsculpt is not the final sculpt. That was the first attempt done by the sculptor before he re-worked it. It is shown for size comparison only.)

Thanks.
Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Eric,
If you don't mind me saying there are two to three pretty good sculpts out there of Bobby D w/ goatee from HEAT. I'm satisfied with the one I have...but...I think this one looks GREAT with out the goatee and hope you will consider offering as is or as an option like you did with Sam Elliot.
Jim

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
Excellent offering, Eric. I'd pick up this version in a second if it were on offer. I think I recognize the hand of the sculptor responsible for this great portrait. You have great taste!

Nick

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm glad everyone likes it. The headsculpt was sculpted by Andy Burgholtz. There will be two slightly different versions. The one you see previewed here will have the goatee as seen in "Heat". The other version will be Deniro as Jimmy Conway from "Goodfellas". The hair will be slicked back and, of course, no goatee. Stay tuned for more details.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.