One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys remember the CG movie Final Fantasy that had nothing much to do with the game? Here's a soldier from that film.

Body is DML. Helmet and armor sculpted out of epoxy clay and sculpy. Helmet is removable. :)

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! I wish you had been the sculptor for these figures.
They were kind of ok, but my friend stripped the one he had for parts and tossed the rest into the dark abyss and forgot about it :p

The helmet and armour look fantastic, and that helmet looks to be a better fit than the giant ones supplied with the figures; plus that shiny metallic effect is awesome. You can be sure I just saved all of these images, but I still can't figure out which one's my fave :lol
Oh, hehe... hope you don't mind my asking, but would that happen to be a nice ribbed sock underneath his armour? :D

·
Brazuca Operator
747 Posts
Hi!

Great job you did! Nice and accurate sculpture! I really like the Final Fantasy movie. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hey, the movie was just another incarnation of the FF series, so it works!
Speaking of FF movies, has anyone seen Advent Children? Any fan of FFVII and CGI will LOVE it!

Nice work on this soldier, cool paint job especially.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Lol. I wish my socks were so useful :p Hmm.. I was messing with my ~6" fig, and I think your modelling has a better, slimmer/sleeker profile than those of the game. [so it looks better :3]

Lol voncougar and toyboxer. YES. That thing is amazing. A shame the figures for the movie are so expensive :(
Lol toyboxer, I think a quarter of Camp Taji already have seen FF7AC :p :evil
I admire your patience. I hope to get the film cd and whatever it comes with when it gets here :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.