One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
nice review of what is going to be a hot figure,no doubt.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
After reading that review and viewing the pix, I think I will change my approach on purchasing boxed figures. Before I would pre-order based on the prototype photos, now I am definitely going to wait for a review.

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Great review. I agree about the non-gloved hands. It would probably costs HT .10 cents to throw in a set of regular hands and that would be most appreciated, especially at the price the figure costs.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good review. Can I ask at what point the NVG detaches from the helmet?
Does it come right off the helmet like in this picture:
?
or can you only remove the monocular and have to leave the arm on like this:
?
The NVG can be detached from the helmet totally just like it is shown in your picture of the MEF Figure.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
It is nice to have an update on the figure that has us all waiting with baited breath. Pictures of the open box, as AZAZEL stated, give us a nice view of all the equipment items. I look forward to its arrival in the States.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Cool review, i m glad i picked one of these up. I agreed with the rest of the guys about the ' in-box view '.. Kinda give us an idea of the stuff that may not be shown so clearly in the promo picts..

Love the headsculpt, though its kinda wrong on a ranger figure but nevertheless, sculpting and paint apps looked good :thumb

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This item has been officially released and I am sure the distributors and retailers in North America and Europe should be getting their shipments soon!

I bought mine from a Hong Kong seller and got it shipped via express mail which explains why I got mine sooner than you guys. :)

Overall a cool figure although at the price point, Hot Toys would do well to give us an extra pair of ungloved hands just like they did with the feet.

Hot Toys, you heard us? :clap

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.