One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Scratchbuilder
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wish I had time to finish him up or do some outdoorie style shoots. But man, life has been busy for me.

My Fiction PMC/Merc.

Name: Siegfried *Kukri* Kenzie.

A Scottish/German born Citizen from Glosgow.

Former Royal Marine turned Merc for the Orion Corporation.

When Kenzie left the RM he found Civilian life wasn't for him. Jobs where rather hard for a Combat Engineer coming back from the 2nd Iraq War. A ole Fellow mate from his unit talked to him about a job offer with a Corporation that could use his Skills.

The Orion Corporation.

Kenzie or Kukri because he always carried a Kukri on his person during the 2nd Iraq War. Sign the contract and join up with Orion Corporation. He didn't expect the job he took would be seeing more action then expected. Where he could use his skills from the RM. From Hidden Compound of Terrorist to Secret Rescues of High profile Scientist.

The Holster for the BBI SIG SP2022 is made from Scratch using the Pattern of the Rubber Stock holster that came with this pistol.

I hope I get some time to make his Kukri and do some Outdoors with him. I hope sometime this week.

I hope you guys enjoy..

Uswin.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Re: Fictional PMC/Merc.

He looks a proper tough guy. Need to get him his signature blade, it looks like he's been in a knife fight recently. Poor fellow never had a chance, with that mixed ancestry. Born to war.

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts

A real "blood and guts' figure eh? He's had some rough moments but he is looking good. :)

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts

Verry cool ! :thumb:thumb:thumb

·
Scratchbuilder
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I wanted to pull off a Hard Core fighter that been in a HELL of a 1 week mission.

Didn't want to tear up the Gen 3 uniform. Simple keep it dirty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts