ESTIMATED ARRIVAL LATE JULY

SMcG
WWW.SMCGCUSTOMS.COM

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Erik,
Yes that was the main reason why they took images on the large bust PHICEN...the pure esthetic of it. Without getting into too much reasoning....

Their overseas market loves their seamless bodies and enjoy clothing for them. This is why they put it on a PHICEN. I have asked them to take a few images for me to show it on their body as well but they have told me there will be no issue on a FGC body/bust shape as well.

Have to make both markets happy I guess....

SMcG

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On a side note: The chains are not permanently fixed to the wrist cuffs. They are giving you some small ribbon (same they used on the tiny bows on the bra and panty) to put thru the jump ring end and then wrap around the cuff to secure.
the chain end on the neck choker is fixed by another jump ring under the main bow.

All in all....for those who dont want to use the chain restraints, you still get a nice set of lingerie and details for your 1/6 ladies.....

ENJOY!!

SMcG

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ED........You have read my mind on this and the "CONCERN" has been passed along thru their website. I only keep the black fabrics in my mind as far as staining goes. I have never had a red or blue stain anything so I don't see those remotely being an issue.

KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING!!!!

SMcG

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I didn't get this particular set, but any time I get clothes I plan on putting on a Phicen, I always soak them in cold soap and water for at least a day (some people use distilled vinegar); and then soak them in cold water after that. I let them air dry on paper towels, and if there is still color leaching on the paper, I repeat the process. Better safe than sorry.

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
For anyone that bought the black one, does it stain your seamless body?
Nope. I got all four and the only one that bled on a figure after two weeks was the aqua one (and even then, just barely and they faded away after a few days).

I did a full photo review of all 4 sets when they came out, with everything I liked and didn't (which was a lot of the former and very little of the latter). It's in the mature section for suggested female doll nudity.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I didn't get this particular set, but any time I get clothes I plan on putting on a Phicen, I always soak them in cold soap and water for at least a day (some people use distilled vinegar); and then soak them in cold water after that. I let them air dry on paper towels, and if there is still color leaching on the paper, I repeat the process. Better safe than sorry.
Thanks for the tips! :D

Nope. I got all four and the only one that bled on a figure after two weeks was the aqua one (and even then, just barely and they faded away after a few days).

I did a full photo review of all 4 sets when they came out, with everything I liked and didn't (which was a lot of the former and very little of the latter). It's in the mature section for suggested female doll nudity.
Awesome review, love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts