One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
There is a cool Gallardo on ebay.com as well, but shipping would kill me. and i fear that the height of the thing will be a problem to make a figure look right sitting inside. The length seems to be quite to scale though. Too bad there arent more 1:6 Cars available that are to size, we wouldnt even need the RC Feature. Maybe a nice Porsche 911 Convertible, or a BMW M3 Convertible, that way the roof wont be a problem or an Audi RS4

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, it is a little under scale, but its not bad.

I have been watching for a Gallardo! but they keep wanting too much for shipping for me (and I'm in the US) Then I found the F430 and the price was right. I'm also not too sure about the roof height on the Gallardo...

·
Old Jarhead
516 Posts
Not too shabby a piece. My boss has a black one in full size. The paddle shifters take some getting use to. There's no sound like a real Ferrari. You're spot on as far as 1/6th scale vehicles we need more modern and vintage. How about a 54 Corvette? :b

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Cool ride,

I wouldn't want to drive one if I had one though. You're only going to steer it under a semi-trailer once!

CHEERS!
At least you wouldve had one hell of a ride :cheers:hat

·
Lurker Extraordinaire
324 Posts
There is a cool Gallardo on ebay.com as well, but shipping would kill me. and i fear that the height of the thing will be a problem to make a figure look right sitting inside.
I have some pictures of the Gallardo on my site, if anyone is interested...
http://sixthscale.kotonashi.net/vehicles/cars/lamborghini/

I happened to get a good deal on one a while back, and absolutely love it. It's my favorite 1:6 ride, next to my Jada Scion xB ;)

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,274 Posts
Warriors 1st - That is awesome. Great photography too. Looks like too much fun. May be a bit small, but it sure looks like fun.

Ziggy - You sure have some great stuff in there too. Got your site in my faves now. That's awesome stuff there.

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.