One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of a couple projects I started last weekend. The result of cold weather and digging through my spare parts boxes.
I've been trying to improve my indoors picture taking also. Some came out good some not so good.
I can't decide if she's a bounty hunter or gun fighter but I like how she turned out.

My favorite picture.

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
That is a great bash! Love what you have done. Can you give us/me a breakdown on parts? Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea where I got the head or who made it but I stuck it on a BBI perfect body. The shirt is from a Yamato and vest are from Yamato, pants from a SST Buffy figure, boots are OJI, and guns from a Patton figure.
I really like the pants they fit perfectly.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
The head is from BBI's Beka Valentine (hope I spelled the name right), a character from the sci fi series Andromeda.

You did a great job on her. She really fits my impression of what an old west female gun fighter/ bounty hunter might've looked like.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Great bash Hondo! I think she looks great and i love the outfit. Superb work as always Hondo, really enjoy seeing your Western figures :thumb
-mike-

·
OSW Pug Warrior
5,658 Posts
Your gun-totin' bounty huntress gal turned out great - both sides :thumb :thumb I luvv the cartridge belt!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, I knew someone would know who she was.
You know me Toylion I couldn't stand to just have that holster set laying around.
Thanks everyone.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice gunslinger hondo, she looks pretty good for a spare bits project. The vest is really nice, and the little red neckerchief is a great touch. Everything on her came together really well. Great pick for the HS and hairpiece too.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
She looks great. Kinda reminds me of Sharon Stone in "the quick and the dead".

·
Registered
184 Posts
Great choice of headsculpts, with a mug like that she couldn't have gotten a job at the saloon and she would have turned to gunslinging to put food on the table.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.