One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to make, on what is the hottest day all year, of all things, a polar explorer. Marie MacArthur started life as a Triad Vanity head that had a problem with the dirty/green nose effect quite pronounced. I decided to try to experiment and see if it could be fixed with chalks, turned out it could. So now she has a new Alpha small bust body and an MC Toys gear set. The hat and goggles were from ebay, and Laser the Husky is from Hot Toys...

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,925 Posts
Nicely done.

You don't see a 1:6 female arctic/polar explorer nowadays.

:)

·
Last seen in Skyrim...
918 Posts
She must be roasting in all that gear! XD

Really nicely put together though - the MC Toys stuff looks like really nice quality.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
really cool and well equipped, I kinda think some male clothing sets look good on female too, husky looks really cool too

·
Registered
165 Posts
I wish Snake Eye's Timber would have been half as cool as your dog, Timber is a huge piece of crap with absolute failed articulation. He is so heavy his legs collapse under him and he brings down everyone near him in the case somehow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks all!

Lynkhart - yeah it's thirty degrees here, what a time to make a winter bash!!

Travis - yeah the Husky from the Hot Toys Ice and Lazer set is fantastic. No posability, but he's cool.

Edwick - the outfit is actually quite snug on her. I was prepared to have to alter her clothing to fit, but in the end there was no need. If this is going on a male figure, it'll have to be a slim. The only issue is Vanity's lack of height compared with a man. This does cause slight bunching of the sleeves.

ButI guess it's nice to have comfortable roomy clothes sometimes...

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
That's a mighty fine bash, down to the bags on the dog. Stroke of genius.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts