One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyo. New to the hobby here, so make sure to explain stuff plainly to me. I wont get all the various lingo you all may use.
Anyway, my question is a simple one. I am looking for some brands or stores that sell "thicker" female bodies. Most of the female bodies I see are tiny and petite. I like some women with meat on their bones. Not necessarily fat, but "thicc", if there are any out there familiar with that term. Anyone know of any? I dont know where to really look. Google seems to link the same few results.

Also follow up question. I seen those phicen bodies, is it true that they dry up and begin to break down? Are they worth it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I had and still have a few Phicen bodies, never had a problem with them, but you have to handle them carefully, they can get stained or scratched easily, it's a very different kind of item compared to plastic or hard rubber figures.
Not heard of them drying up though but usually when people complain about these type of bodies it's because they were not following common sense when handing, dressing or posing the figure. There are also online sellers who pretend to be selling original Phicen but send a lesser quality similar looking body instead, so best buy from a reliable source and don't get tempted with too-good-to-be-true prices on ebay and similar sites.

Try searching online for more Phicen photos, there were some fuller ladies produced, you might find the type you are looking for.
Also try this Phicen female body comparison page on the Movie Figures website, it gives some useful info about different body types:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had and still have a few Phicen bodies, never had a problem with them, but you have to handle them carefully, they can get stained or scratched easily, it's a very different kind of item compared to plastic or hard rubber figures.
Not heard of them drying up though but usually when people complain about these type of bodies it's because they were not following common sense when handing, dressing or posing the figure. There are also online sellers who pretend to be selling original Phicen but send a lesser quality similar looking body instead, so best buy from a reliable source and don't get tempted with too-good-to-be-true prices on ebay and similar sites.

Try searching online for more Phicen photos, there were some fuller ladies produced, you might find the type you are looking for.
Also try this Phicen female body comparison page on the Movie Figures website, it gives some useful info about different body types:
Ah Thanks for the info. You mentioned don't buy from sketchy sources. Are there any you would recommend?

·
Registered
52 Posts
You're welcome.
I could only recommend the Movie Figures, all the Phicens I bought were from this company but they are in the UK so wouldn't be practicle for you if you are in the US.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if anyone knows where to get some legit Phicens or TBleagues from, please let me know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Wow thanks that last link should come in handy especially. All these links are getting bookmarked.
Im really trying to locate any place that sells WWII uniforms and gear in female sizes. Are there any places for that? I didnt want to just throw on male uniforms, cause I think they'd be too large. Has anyone tried? Do they look alright, or too bulky?

hmm Maybe I should make a new thread for that question...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Heyo. New to the hobby here, so make sure to explain stuff plainly to me. I wont get all the various lingo you all may use.
Anyway, my question is a simple one. I am looking for some brands or stores that sell "thicker" female bodies. Most of the female bodies I see are tiny and petite. I like some women with meat on their bones. Not necessarily fat, but "thicc", if there are any out there familiar with that term. Anyone know of any? I don't know where to really look. Google seems to link the same few results.

Also follow up question. I seen those phicen bodies, is it true that they dry up and begin to break down? Are they worth it?
I'm fairly new myself and had a hell of a time researching these things. I purchased my Phicen from www.giantoy.com Which has good prices and great selection of current models, but they ship from China which took about 3 weeks before Covid. I think this is the model that would best fit the body type you are describing In-stock 1/6 TBLeague S38A S39A Plus Size Large-Bust Seamless Female Body — GIANTOY action figures My girl is a S32A model which has slimmer (more realistic) shoulders but a somewhat bigger booty/wider waist than most models, which seemed somewhat more realistic than many models, but it is pretty silly how big her bottom is for how small her waist and top are, her breasts are allegedly the smaller size but are still absurdly large compared to her chest/waist thickness. I strongly considered the "thicker" model because they seem to be much more realistic proportions, but I think finding clothing that'd work would be very difficult and wish I had gotten a thinner model than my already thin although big booty model. I think it's crucial to mention to you that this hobby is expensive, particularly clothing, and these figures can be very hard to dress. I've torn clothing trying to dress my girl, and the thicker the figure the harder it'd be. With my figure, pants will get half way up her buttocks then rip in the crotch or waist. This page has my model and the "thick" model for comparison, 1/6 Phicen / TBleague Female Body - Skin tone: Pale — GIANTOY action figures If I'm having trouble dressing a S32A model, I think it could be near impossible to put pants/stockings on the S38A "thick" model, For a newbie to the hobby a thin model may be a better idea, and less disappointing with dressing/wrecking clothes/wasting money. My figure also has developed a frozen joint in one of the shoulders, I didn't even own it for long before it happened, and have heard others complain about that on this forum with newer phicen figures. I was just trying to find the limits of her arm movements and think it got jammed where the shoulder meets the arm, so now one shoulder is noticibly lower than the other. I've had no issues of it drying out however... If you keep it clean and powder it occasionally there should be no problems. Good Luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm fairly new myself and had a hell of a time researching these things. I purchased my Phicen from www.giantoy.com Which has good prices and great selection of current models, but they ship from China which took about 3 weeks before Covid. I think this is the model that would best fit the body type you are describing In-stock 1/6 TBLeague S38A S39A Plus Size Large-Bust Seamless Female Body — GIANTOY action figures My girl is a S32A model which has slimmer (more realistic) shoulders but a somewhat bigger booty/wider waist than most models, which seemed somewhat more realistic than many models, but it is pretty silly how big her bottom is for how small her waist and top are, her breasts are allegedly the smaller size but are still absurdly large compared to her chest/waist thickness. I strongly considered the "thicker" model because they seem to be much more realistic proportions, but I think finding clothing that'd work would be very difficult and wish I had gotten a thinner model than my already thin although big booty model. I think it's crucial to mention to you that this hobby is expensive, particularly clothing, and these figures can be very hard to dress. I've torn clothing trying to dress my girl, and the thicker the figure the harder it'd be. With my figure, pants will get half way up her buttocks then rip in the crotch or waist. This page has my model and the "thick" model for comparison, 1/6 Phicen / TBleague Female Body - Skin tone: Pale — GIANTOY action figures If I'm having trouble dressing a S32A model, I think it could be near impossible to put pants/stockings on the S38A "thick" model, For a newbie to the hobby a thin model may be a better idea, and less disappointing with dressing/wrecking clothes/wasting money. My figure also has developed a frozen joint in one of the shoulders, I didn't even own it for long before it happened, and have heard others complain about that on this forum with newer phicen figures. I was just trying to find the limits of her arm movements and think it got jammed where the shoulder meets the arm, so now one shoulder is noticibly lower than the other. I've had no issues of it drying out however... If you keep it clean and powder it occasionally there should be no problems. Good Luck!
Yes! thats essentially what I was looking for! I really appreciate the links. Im trying to find some links that sell these things in the US. Yeah Im quite aware of the expensive of the hobby. Im trying to go slow, do my research, go with some cheaper sets or find some deals from safe sellers on Ebay first, and pace myself. Usually only grab one thing a month and make sure my bills and food are paid for first, and only spend my spare money on this hobby.

Im also looking for a brand called Play toy, as they have some sizes I want as well, but they are proving difficult to track down, unless anyone else knows where I can get some?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Play Toy is pretty hard to find these days despite the fact that most bodies seem to be based on their design.

The latest figure that I have seen from them is the Female Monster Hunter. This is a paler version of their older body. It occasionally shows up on eBay.

With so many companies using this design, why does it have to be Play Toy?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found some play toy that has some of the proportions I was looking for specifically, mentioned in my original post.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Another member posted answering a similar question.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The S38/39 (the "mom" body) is a good body for normal people, but models can be tricky to match.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The S38/39 (the "mom" body) is a good body for normal people, but models can be tricky to match.
appreciate the reply. Yeah that is basically exactly what I was looking for, but what do you mean about making the models match?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts