One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Average Guy
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure you all are pretty up on this so I thought I'd ask here. I've not done much bashing with female figures. I want to know which feet/ball sockets and hands work with which bodies.

Will the TTL sockets work with the Phicen feet?

·
Registered
605 Posts
So much can i say the new Phicen not at all as she have jointless legs and feet! If TTL have the ball on their feet it can work on a Phicen. but you never know if the ball will fit snugly loose or not at all until you have the parts in hand.

Here is a pic of my Phicens foot:

:thumb

:hat

·
Registered
605 Posts
Newest Phicen dont have the loose feet anymore, it's more like the Edation hot stuff female body.
Here you can see the edation body:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I think most loose feets will fit on any body whatever the maker of thr feet.

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
Will the TTL sockets work with the Phicen feet?
Yes. I just popped a pair of Phicen loose feet into a TTL base female body with no problem. As EMHall said, most ball joint ankle pegs are completely interchangeable in base female bodies. I've mixed and matched loose feet from Triad, TTL, ZC, and BBi/Takara, and it looks like the new Flirty Girl and Verycool base bodies are still keeping the compatible ankle socket.

FWIW, the double-ball ankle pegs that came with Toys City/TTL MALE bodies will also fit in those ankle sockets. ZC did a set of molded Converse sneakers but didn't include ankle pegs, but grabbing some male TTL ankle pegs worked well (though they did make the figure noticeably taller). I think the new DAM Toys ankle pegs are compatible as well, but I haven't tried.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Seems to me that the Triads hands are a bit like the hands that is included with a Phicen! :thumb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts