One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats peoples opinions out there for a female figure that has good poseability but will also look good in a skintight wetsuit based costume??

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Cheers
KA

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
The BBI Perfect Bodies are gonna be the easist to find, theyre taller and bustier than everything else out there. I have always been fond of the Cy Girl 1.0 body, mostly because of its large booty and it has the basic articulation. Dragons 2.0 Female body is pretty good poseability wise but youll have fewer head options. Id wouls suggest hunting down a DML Svetlana figure, since its neck can post the Cy type heads.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I would go with a cy girl (if you can find one at a good price) or BBI PB if you are going to put it in a wetsuit. The female dragon bodies tend to be really "skinny" so they might not fill out the outfit. I much prefer the "curves" of the bbi body.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I think the BBI PB sounds the way to go (shape, poseabilty and price) ... The curves are definately a plus over the skinny dml bodies...

Cheers
KA

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
i guess it depends on what youre going for.

if you want a natural, well articulated body for good posing, nothing comes close to Takara 2.0 (especially for skin tight clothes). i mean, really there is no substitute. but it comes at a huge cost.

IMO the BBI PB and all derivative clones do not look very natural in a skin tight wetsuit and posing ability is limited, although some people have been able to modify them to look better. but this would be the most cost effective, as it is very easy to score a PB type body these days.

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
I miss the days where you could get BBI versions of the CG2.0 for the cheap.
i think your best option nowadays would be to get the Aska boxed figure from OJI then part everything out on ebay. you'd likely recover enough of your money back that the final cost of the 2.0 body would still be cheaper than buying it by itself from an ebayer.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Whats peoples opinions out there for a female figure that has good poseability but will also look good in a skintight wetsuit based costume??

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Cheers
KA
Don't think there is a body that can beat Takara Cool Girls ver.2.0 when it comes to skin tight wet suit. Very nice curves and sturdy joints and ankles. However, they are not suitable for wearing too many layers. Then they'll look pretty stuffed.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
;)Thanks agian for everyone who's chimed in here... Looks like it's gonna have to be a Takara CG2.0 body, The bash I have in mind is going to be fairly simple but hopefully very striking... Now onto the search for one..... (unless anyone has one they would like to sell on of course ;) )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.