One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me? Because I kind of have a problem with people leaving feedback for e-tailers on the reference section of shop & trade. I don't mind if the e-tailers are trading, then it's cool (e.g., rodroll). But if your buying from the dealers then there is a section in the Dealer Announcements where you can find the Dealer links where references/feedbacks can be left. But most members don't seem to know this. I only found out last month myself and left feedback for all the stores I've bought from.

I don't know if F106lady started it, but it looks like it and I thought it was a great ideal, leaving reference and a link for the first thread.

This is just my thoughts and I was wondering if others felt the same.

·
Why am i here?
3,809 Posts
This would probably best go stickied in the general forum... pitty we cant do that.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I posted a guide in Trade Refs, tho there's not a lot of dealers ref'd there, and in some cases it's their member callsign as well as business.

Maybe we can get a bit added to the title-line in Dealer Links to denote that it includes refs for them.

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, that would be nice Mike. Like I stated, e-tailers who trade with us are fine (the few who are out there are wonderful traders), but the one's who just sell their merchandise should have their references put under the DEALER LINKS.

Pvt. Ryan HOH, I thought about putting it in the general discussion area, but I felt it was more appropriate in this catagory...MY BAD!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts