One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I finally gather enough courage to undergo my first HS repaint. I used a basic DML figure and head which I had no idea how to use for a kitbash.

I've been planning for an Indian bash for quite sometime and have yet to obtain a usable HS, so I took a chance in repainting one. I haven't what subject I want to use him for, it's either an Indian infantry during the battle for Surabaya 1945, Sino-Indian border conflict or Indo-Pakistan war.

Input and critique are greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Riverboat engineman
2,219 Posts
You have done a great job! Don't tell anyone this was your first, they will not believe you.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
That looks pretty darn good to me Jello. If I were to suggest anything it'd be to sand the forearms and if need be lower legs a bit so you could apply the same painting to the body for a seamless look.

No preference on which conflict to represent, just looking forward to seeing the finished work :)

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Vince: Thank you very much.

@Saiko: Thank you for the input. I was thinking of making the hands look seamless, might have a go at it. again, Thank you.

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
Looks like a great job to me. Not feeble at all. It is much better than I could do. Is that the DML Delta Force Frank head?

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Gaiagear: Thank you. I hope to finish it soon.

@JTFazz:Thank you very much. Yes, it was DML delta force Frank.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
I can't find a damn thing wrong with that repaint. It looks very convincing to me.

Nicely done.

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the compliments and inputs. Hope to finish the bash soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts