One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, some of you know that i run a board called "Fantasy Net" well we are having our annual contest and i wanted to see if anyone here was interested.
Heres a link to the local and the rules and regs.
We have had great turnout and figures in the past and hope to again this year.
http://fantasynet.yuku.com/forums/6

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Is it strictly Tolkien-style fantasy (swords and sorcery type thing), or would any type work? I'd love to enter my Steampunk guys.
Looks to be strictly D&D. Time to get off my duff and finish my Hill Giant with a Vorpal sword... Jokes aside it looks like a fun contest. Fighters, mages, thieves, wizards are all fun but I love the idea of doing monsters from the Monster Manual.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
First, YOU run the board?

Second, this time around, it is a D&D fantasy contest. However, in times past, Steampunk would have been perfectly acceptable.

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup D&D fantasy, a tribute to Gary Gygax, founder of Dungeons and dragons who passed away recently. And yes me brother Graeylin helps run the board too, when he actually is there that is.....and he takes out the garbage, so stop by, pull up a stool and charge something to graeys account !!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
you know, it's those kind of narrow minded comments that....

oh wait. wrong joke, wrong thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.