One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

FAMCON is committed to serving as the only show of its kind on the west coast that will include vendors, distributors, companies and also feature several sculptors, painters, customizers and artists from the industry and 1/6 community. Last year's event was such a success FAMCOM have decided to do it again this year on August 23rd.

This show is presented by collectors for collectors and will be showcasing several custom pieces by many well known artists and also having a custom figure competition as well as having some giveaways. The FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention will be held August 23rd at the Frank & Son collectible show which spans over 65,000 square feet with over 350 dealers and is known around the world.

For over 20 years Frank & Son's has been the premier weekly collectible show in the U.S. From comic books, anime, gaming and toy collectibles to sports, celebrity and movie memorabilia - if you can't find it anywhere else it will be here. Centrally located to Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and Ventura Counties off the 60 freeway in the City of Industry, CA - Frank & Son's is sure to have something for everyone.

Frank & Son has recently expanded their show by creating a 20,000 square foot exhibit hall, where FAMCON will be held, parking and admission is FREE for all attendees.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
There's still open spots for the ID badges so if your going to the convention and you'd like one, let us know. SSF/OSW members only.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just want to quickly thank everyone for an amazing show, it would not have been such a success without all the attendees, artists, companies, vendors and venue. Everyone's enjoyment and kind words really made my day. We are already discussing plans for next year and I can't wait! This was the second show and I got some great feedback on how to improve and iron out all the kinks to make it bigger and better next year! Everyone brought some great stuff this year, but my favorite part was hanging out and meeting more of my extended family in this hobby, thanks everyone for all the support, and I hope to see you all at the next FAMCON!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
FAMCON was awesome, feels like it gets better every year-finally got to meet Betomatali an awesome, cool guy and got the chance to buy his zombie in a drum from Return of the Living Dead-my new grail piece! and nice touch with the badges, thank you all who helped make this happen

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
can't wait POINTBLANKTOYS WILL BE THERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR ALSO awesome show thank you for having us there :hifive

·
Registered
329 Posts
Had a great time. Wish I could have spent more time talking and connecting with people. Was hot in there and hard to just chill and relax. No ones fault just how it was. But found a few good deals on parts for future bashes. Just wish there were more venders there is all. But loved seeing all the custom work. Did get to chat with a few people. Met Emarae, who's got some good youtube video reviews up. Can't wait til next year. Will hopefully have some finished work to put on display myself. Thanks to everyone involved that makes shows like this possible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts