One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
there've been a couple of dragon figures over the years but they might be kinda hard to find today. one was called 'schell' i believe and had also a splinter camo 'step in' smock and a 50mm mortar.

WWII Schnell Fallschirmjager & 5cm Light Mortar Monte Cassino Dragon 12" Figure | eBay

the only issue with the helm. cover is that it has rather large bendable metal strips to hold it to the helmet. also it only fits the smaller size fj helmet that schell and a couple of other figures came with. the smaller size fj helmet is actually closer to scale compared to the larger size that they gave most fj releases, but they're harder to find...
glad i'm not the only one who doesn't like bgt's splinter camo, though just about everything about them is top-notch.

cheers,
rob
rob

·
Registered
35 Posts
there've been a couple of dragon figures over the years but they might be kinda hard to find today. one was called 'schell' i believe and had also a splinter camo 'step in' smock and a 50mm mortar.

WWII Schnell Fallschirmjager & 5cm Light Mortar Monte Cassino Dragon 12" Figure | eBay

the only issue with the helm. cover is that it has rather large bendable metal strips to hold it to the helmet. also it only fits the smaller size fj helmet that schell and a couple of other figures came with. the smaller size fj helmet is actually closer to scale compared to the larger size that they gave most fj releases, but they're harder to find...
glad i'm not the only one who doesn't like bgt's splinter camo, though just about everything about them is top-notch.

cheers,
rob
rob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts