One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching around for a while, and I've only managed to find Battle Gear Toys Splinter camo helmet cover, but the thing is, the pattern is off. Does anybody know where I can get some fallschirmjager splinter helmet covers? Or if there is a good way to make a few? Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
35 Posts
there've been a couple of dragon figures over the years but they might be kinda hard to find today. one was called 'schell' i believe and had also a splinter camo 'step in' smock and a 50mm mortar.

WWII Schnell Fallschirmjager & 5cm Light Mortar Monte Cassino Dragon 12" Figure | eBay

the only issue with the helm. cover is that it has rather large bendable metal strips to hold it to the helmet. also it only fits the smaller size fj helmet that schell and a couple of other figures came with. the smaller size fj helmet is actually closer to scale compared to the larger size that they gave most fj releases, but they're harder to find...
glad i'm not the only one who doesn't like bgt's splinter camo, though just about everything about them is top-notch.

cheers,
rob
rob

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Benn, I know exactly what you mean. Battle Gear does make them and I can say that they are very nice. They match Battle Gears version of the 3rd type jump smock. I do wish Auggie would do a few other different styles of just the Splinter type tho. I have a number of other splinter type in brands including Dragon, Toys City and I think the other may be Did.
they all are hard to come by anymore. I'm hoping Alert Line offers us a version of splinter camo for the Fallschirmjager.

·
Registered
35 Posts
there've been a couple of dragon figures over the years but they might be kinda hard to find today. one was called 'schell' i believe and had also a splinter camo 'step in' smock and a 50mm mortar.

WWII Schnell Fallschirmjager & 5cm Light Mortar Monte Cassino Dragon 12" Figure | eBay

the only issue with the helm. cover is that it has rather large bendable metal strips to hold it to the helmet. also it only fits the smaller size fj helmet that schell and a couple of other figures came with. the smaller size fj helmet is actually closer to scale compared to the larger size that they gave most fj releases, but they're harder to find...
glad i'm not the only one who doesn't like bgt's splinter camo, though just about everything about them is top-notch.

cheers,
rob
rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts