One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Fallschirmjager waits on the tarmac ready to board his transporter in this diorama (paratroopers were dropped in 1944 as part of a failed attempt to capture Josip Broz Tito, the head of the Yugoslav Partisans and later postwar leader of Yugoslavia.)

Also a Bren-gunner of the 51st Highland Division in the Mediterranean.

And finally my reworked IJA on Okinawa..comments welcomed.

Attachments

·
Registered
660 Posts
Amazing figures, my friend, i love specially the japanese one!!!

The SS fj´s (bataillon 500 and later 600) wore SS tunics and belts. The rest of the equipment was standard luftwaffe/FJs. In Operation Rösselsprung (Tito´s raid) they used mountain boots too.

Best regards,

Luigi

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Super cool! Would like to see more pics of those bases.
Thanks for your comments guys-these bases i made out of Daz modellers clay and are small as i'm running out of room on my display shelf and that makes it tricky to sum up the figure on a small vignette but happy with em..

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amazing figures, my friend, i love specially the japanese one!!!

The SS fj´s (bataillon 500 and later 600) wore SS tunics and belts. The rest of the equipment was standard luftwaffe/FJs. In Operation Rösselsprung (Tito´s raid) they used mountain boots too.

Best regards,

Luigi
thanks Luigi, accuracy isn't my strong point sadly haha-being late-war was trying to think of a time he would be on an airfield cos they didn't really jump after Crete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts