One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Re: Threezero - Fallout 4 - T51 Power Armor - Thinkgeek Exclusive

I think these are absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Superb attention to detail!

I'm a huge Fallout 4 fan and these are stunning works of art!

I just wish they were a lot cheaper so I could buy them...sigh...

·
Registered
956 Posts

Mine just arrived today, here some quick shots:

View attachment 374150
View attachment 374151

You know this figure is a real deal when it can hold a Phicen with ease.

Full album on Imgur:Threezero Fallout T-51 Power Armor - Thinkgeek Exclusive - Album on Imgur
Pics look great! Is she enjoying a nice cold Nuka-Cola?

It definitely takes a solid figure to carry around a Phicen like that. Glad to hear that they deliver on the quality.

I think these are absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Superb attention to detail!

I'm a huge Fallout 4 fan and these are stunning works of art!

I just wish they were a lot cheaper so I could buy them...sigh...
I'm with you on that. They look completely worth every penny, but we have to pick and choose our battles. As much as I love Fallout, I'm ordering all 4 of the DreamEX Turtles to customize, and I've been buying Phicen bodies and parts for more projects than I can count. But these pics make one hell of an argument for one of these armors creeping onto my wish list.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts

Pics look great! Is she enjoying a nice cold Nuka-Cola?

It definitely takes a solid figure to carry around a Phicen like that. Glad to hear that they deliver on the quality.

I'm with you on that. They look completely worth every penny, but we have to pick and choose our battles. As much as I love Fallout, I'm ordering all 4 of the DreamEX Turtles to customize, and I've been buying Phicen bodies and parts for more projects than I can count. But these pics make one hell of an argument for one of these armors creeping onto my wish list.
I know right?! I see the Power Armor pics and...WANT!

But, I'm going to try and be content with my still-wip Sole Survivor in a vault suit.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

But, I'm going to try and be content with my still-wip Sole Survivor in a vault suit.
OMG! You got a wip vault suit?!? I can't wait to see the result. I wish they make an official Vault dweller figure.

·
Registered
336 Posts

Wow... Didn't know this release

I Have the T-45 with gatling and ordering both of the T-60... (but have to sell some my other collection in order to buy them... :lol ...)

Really want this T-51, but I can't rationalized the cost I have to spent since I'm in Indonesia... All I can do is hoping ThreeZero gonna released this like usual too

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Wow... Didn't know this release

I Have the T-45 with gatling and ordering both of the T-60... (but have to sell some my other collection in order to buy them... :lol ...)

Really want this T-51, but I can't rationalized the cost I have to spent since I'm in Indonesia... All I can do is hoping ThreeZero gonna released this like usual too
Yea, there wasn't any announcement or pre-order. Just BOOM! Here is the T-51. I'm glad I found it. Btw what do you mean by "released this like usual too"?

·
Registered
336 Posts

Yea, there wasn't any announcement or pre-order. Just BOOM! Here is the T-51. I'm glad I found it. Btw what do you mean by "released this like usual too"?
yeah, even they not mentioned it at their FB page.
and what I meant is:
hoping they selling the T-51 normally by their store, not just one store exclusive.

·
Registered
956 Posts

I want to see that too! I started on a Sole Survivor too, based on my in-game character. But I was working on so many other post-apocalyptic characters of my own at the time, he seems to have just gotten absorbed into that world instead. Can't wait to see your finished Vault suit!

It's a normal Coca-Cola bottle, but I'm just going to pretend it's a Nuka-Cola :)
You know, there are a lot of printable Nuka-Cola labels out there online. It'd be really easy to print and attach to 1/6 coke bottles... Dammit, now I think I just talked myself into doing that too.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts

OMG! You got a wip vault suit?!? I can't wait to see the result. I wish they make an official Vault dweller figure.
It's not an "official" vault suit, but it's going to look like a variant of one. I saw a modded version, where instead of a tight spandex vault suit, it's more of a "working coveralls". Adding all the bits to it right now, and hoping my 1/6th 3D printed pipboy makes it here

·
Registered
268 Posts

never thought one of my holy grails would just show up under the radar.right now i'm still a bit torn, though i love my t-45 i was hoping for some kind of an addon release.

i mean whats the point of interchangeable parts when you have to buy the whole figure all over again?

true the t-60 was a stand alone armor too and that was one of the main reasons i didnt buy one.
so here is the power armor i love since the first fallout, arguing with my wallet whether i need a second power armor frame standing in the background :dunno
think i gonna contemplate this on another fallout playthrough ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

It's not an "official" vault suit, but it's going to look like a variant of one. I saw a modded version, where instead of a tight spandex vault suit, it's more of a "working coveralls". Adding all the bits to it right now, and hoping my 1/6th 3D printed pipboy makes it here
Can't wait to see what you got. I wish there's more collectibles from Fallout, still waiting for someone to make all the little robot figures like the ones you can collect and display in game.

Fo4mrhandymodel2.png

never thought one of my holy grails would just show up under the radar.right now i'm still a bit torn, though i love my t-45 i was hoping for some kind of an addon release.

i mean whats the point of interchangeable parts when you have to buy the whole figure all over again?
I know! I wish they release the armor pieces separately, I mean look at the packaging, they come in a separated box already. That being said, they didn't promise us anything, all they said was the armor pieces are interchangeable which it does. I hate to shell out $380 everything single time.

·
Registered
268 Posts

while the 380$ definately hurt my wallet, i have to add taxes on top. the € aint worth what it used to be either so,all in all i ended up aroundd 450 € when i pre ordered my t-45. if it wasnt for the health insurance coverage good ol germany could kiss my butt.

wonder what it would feel like going to a shopping spree and coming home with a few 1/6 figures and a little 12gauge for "home defence".
well i guess you cant have it all *sigh* ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

You know, there are a lot of printable Nuka-Cola labels out there online. It'd be really easy to print and attach to 1/6 coke bottles... Dammit, now I think I just talked myself into doing that too.
I'm working on it. I recently bought some Matte White Sticker Paper Amazon.com : Staples Matte White Sticker Paper 8.5 X 11 (30 Sheets) : Office Products which you can print on just like any normal photo paper. Trying to add the star and U.S. Army letters to the armor.
4400-0-1449201326.jpg T-51-Army-Paint-4.jpg

wonder what it would feel like going to a shopping spree and coming home with a few 1/6 figures and a little 12gauge for "home defence".
well i guess you cant have it all *sigh* ;)
I prefer small firearms when it come to "home defense". I used to own a Glock 19 - a compact version of the 17 which I can tug under the pillow nice & easy. I don't see myself grabbing a big ass mossberg or any large firearms when shjt actually hits the fan but that's just me. I traded it in for a some Play Arts Kai figures, still regretting it :(

·
Registered
18 Posts

Anyone from the UK ordered from Thinkgeek before? was going to wait and see if this became available elsewhere but if it's exclusive to this store only then I guess this is the only option.

Here's a Fallout display I put together last year, I have the exclusive T-60 ordered too and tempted to add the T-51 now, I will have to extend the shelf!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

Anyone from the UK ordered from Thinkgeek before? was going to wait and see if this became available elsewhere but if it's exclusive to this store only then I guess this is the only option.

Here's a Fallout display I put together last year, I have the exclusive T-60 ordered too and tempted to add the T-51 now, I will have to extend the shelf!
You sir, deserve a medal! That's setup looks fantastic, great job! As for Thinkgeek, they have excellent service, I'd recommend giving them a quick live chat and ask about shipping details.

The T-51 is really awesome, the plasma rifle that come bundled is a nice touch. As a matter of fact, I decided to pick up the T-45 just because of the T-51, they compliment each other perfectly. I only get the T-60 Atom Cats because I'm a huge fan of that group. If you also into Atom Cat, check this out TS Toys 1/6 Scale Rorty Action Figure

·
Registered
268 Posts

thats one hell of a vaultsuite, personally i can't sew for the life of me. i had one done by a seamstress but she wasnt familiar with the scale so the result is somewhat "lacking".

wish they'd come up with a couple of those commercially. pre ordered an unlicensed accessory pack last year including a pip boy and suit,sadly havent heard from them in 4 months so i guess they received a cease and desist.
bummer since i paid up front.

as for the t-45, it's a very solid figure, you definately cant go wrong with it.
mine did have a little gap on the helmet, where the lighting mechanism is located, they did offer a repair instantly though i decided not to ship it around the globe again for such a minor thing.
the t-60 i passed upon. didn't like it in the game, never used it and in my book it isn't "canon" either.
so the budget i saved there will go into the t-51 instead.
never ordered from thinkgeek, right now i'm waiting on a email reply from them.
since i dont like another helmet surprise and germany isnt quite around the corner for them, i asked if they could open the box and check the figure , paid up front full of course.
cheers
tjolnir

1 - 20 of 159 Posts