One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After viewing the fantastic Job Kuato did on that Cody Repaint I was talking to Vapor about how versital that head sculpt is. He said, In fact its so versatile it even came in AA and it was very nice.... Now Ole' Vapors a great guy but he has been know to spin a yarn or two.. lol, lol.. But he assured me it was true. S/w with the Good brothers over at EBT and it was confirmed... Does anyone have a Pic of this 4 leaf Clover of a figure? ? ? I'd just like to see it. If its as rare as its said to be you'd probably have to get financed to buy it... lol , lol at least I would......

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
blackops4free said:
After viewing the fantastic Job Kuato did on that Cody Repaint I was talking to Vapor about how versital that head sculpt is. He said, In fact its so versatile it even came in AA and it was very nice.... Now Ole' Vapors a great guy but he has been know to spin a yarn or two.. lol, lol.. But he assured me it was true. S/w with the Good brothers over at EBT and it was confirmed... Does anyone have a Pic of this 4 leaf Clover of a figure? ? ? I'd just like to see it. If its as rare as its said to be you'd probably have to get financed to buy it... lol , lol at least I would......
It's TRUE. He came in AA version available at PX's only.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,121 Posts
I had a near miss on ebay with that one...OK it wasn't even close, but there is a Cody that had an AA sculpt, although I believe it is a different sculpt entirely. Not like the Dragon Jennifer MP fig that came in white and AA, but they just painted the sculpt with brown skin(???? doesn't look that great either). It's also the fig that got alot of attention as being a captured US soldier, and turned out to be the AA version. My only pic of it is grainy, and not very easy to see the sculpt. Came from the news broadcast of the "captured" fig.

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Dave70b said:
It is a completely different head sculpt. But I still like it. Here are a couple of pictures.
Yep, me too Dave, I got it solely because AA sculpts are so rare.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help guys.. I knew I had but to ask here on the board. It is very Nice... I tossed and turned last night. After speak with Tung [EBT] He gave me the complete spec's on it but no real physical discription...I kept trying to picture it.. I too thought it would be Cody painted slightly darker than Bobcat with a Bald head...Sort of like the AA USC FootBall Player. You are so right the good AA head sculpts are few and far between. I think I have at least one of most of them..This figure is Nice Period and would be an excellent additions to your collections.. Thanks again fella's for helping me scratch that itch....

·
Unit Commander 316th SOC
423 Posts
Funniest thing about this figure was the worldwide notoriety it gained in the Terrorist scandal a couple of years ago if any of you missed it or don't recall here is a link...
http://wizbangblog.com/content/2005/02/01/terrorists-clai.php

Thats what always stands out in my mind whenever I see this sculpt. LOL!

·
Bash in my sleep.
3,023 Posts

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats insane... dont know how I missed that story... both are impressive figures/head sculpts. Makes you kinda wonder about the fact finders and the authenticity of stories released by the media at times... Hard to believe that got passed a Network....
grizzerr said:
Very much alive and kicking it in KC!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts