One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  JohnByng 
#1 ·
Please visit our website to get latest news, www.facepoolfigure.com

Camouflage Squad Gesture Military camouflage Military uniform

Forehead Cheek Chin Hairstyle Eyebrow

Forehead Cheek Head Chin Eyebrow

Forehead Nose Cheek Head Chin

Military camouflage Military uniform Military person Marines Camouflage

Flash photography Headgear Cap Font Military person

Flat cap Military camouflage Military uniform Military person Camouflage

FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt with Expression, two pack FP-A-002, FP-SP-001​
Product ID: FP-A-002, FP-SP-001​
List:​
Male Head Sculpt with Expression X 1 (PVC)​
Neck Adapter X 1 (fit most 1/6 body without neck)​
The head sculpt features vivid and unique expressions, authentic likeness of human facial structure and fine painting technique, will serve a variety of eras, including WWII, Modern War and Fashion​
Note: Body, clothes, equipment and base are not included, photos are for DIY reference only
Release date: Approximately Q3, 2018
Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Please visit our website to get latest news, www.facepoolfigure.com

Can we order the FP SP 001 (smoking) head now? If so, from where? I see a link on your site that leads to this page, but being an English speaker I'm unsure what to do once I get there.

(note, I edited this post so the attached image below wasnt' needed. I wanted to delete this attached image but this message forum doesn't seem to allow you to delete attachments to post- so just ignore the attached image below)

Attachments

#7 ·
Can we order the FP SP 001 (smoking) head now? If so, from where? I see a link on your site that leads to this page, but being an English speaker I'm unsure what to do once I get there.

I see Costwold Collectables has 2 of your heads, including the one shown below, available but not the smoking head that you posted above.
The cheapest on eBay is US$37 with free shipping from Hong Kong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.