One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gendorok
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of new to the 1/6 scene, but I mostly know what I'm looking at and how it works in the real world. There's a couple of things left over from the figure accessories I've no idea what to do with. Part of it looks like the velcro that goes on top of the helmet, and then the pads for the helmet. I have no idea hot to put them on though. Then there's that huge thing that looks like one big black sticker. Anybody can fill me in please?

Attachments

·
Monkey Gun Man
2,019 Posts
The Velcro should be a peal and stick stickers. You just need to pull off the white backing and place it on the helmet. The big black sticker looks to be the 100 MPH tape sheet. Just cut to size and peal and stick.

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
If the question is about where to place the Velcro on the helmet, you can google image search for "OpsCore fast helmet" and get some real life reference (here and here, to pick two).

You can do the same to see how the inside pads work, but in general, I leave them out unless the head I'm working with is exceptionally small. For the TC USAF PJ, the figure's hair is big enough that I didn't need any of the pads to fit the helmet well enough.

As PemGreene pointed out, the big black sticker is simulated 100MPH tape (duct tape) which can be used to supplement or customize stuff on the figure. Common use for it is to secure attachments on the rifle (see here), but it can be just about anywhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts