One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
John at Atlantic Toys is terminally ill.I don't know a lot of details.Grandsport posted at Sixth Div.He suggests now is not a good time to contact them,but to post our best regarding John so his friends and family will know how highly he is regarded in this hobby.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very sad news. I'd heard a while already, but didn't know if it was ok to say anything. John is a great fan and supporter of the hobby. My very best wishes to him and his family at this time.

I'm rooting for you, big guy. Love ya.

·
Resin in my Blood
662 Posts
John Is a Great guy , and a Great dealer , im very saddened to hear this , Atlantic toys has always been one of my favorite online Stores , i remember meeting John at a early DX show and remember what a super nice guy he is , im sorry for Liz and my prayers go out to them .

·
Registered
423 Posts
This is terrible news to hear. John and Liz are two of the finest people in the 1/6 online retail community. One always gets a fair deal when purchasing from Atlantic Toys. My prayers go out to both of them.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
That is very sad news. I remember Atlantic Toys from the late 90s and how much that organization supported the hobby. I spent a lot of money at his site because his prices was fair and his costumer service outstanding. Very sad to here the news.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts