One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
They look great, and more than anything I like that the film uses much more organic looking design for the Predator armor as opposed to the chrome plate armor the AVP Predators had. Not sure I'll be buying one, but still he looks good as does the Predalien.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Predator 1 characters? That's freakin' awesome news. Finally, I might have a 1/6 Bill Duke of my very own...

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hi Everyone,
First post,I'm Tys from the UK,

I currently collect the Hot Toys range of sci-fi figs,currently have all the Aliens series except the Aliens themselves ironically LOL
Also have the Scar Predator and the Predator 2 figure,

Been lurking for ages reading the threads,you folks are soooo talented with the kitbashes,I wouldn't know where to start
This post is awesome!!!!! though,got to start saving now,
Alien Queen definitely purchasing

Predator.............ah what will they release??????,(starts to daydream)..............
Dutch
Dillon
Mac
Billy
Poncho
BLAIN.............YEAH BABY!!!!!! "Com'on in you fu***rs O'l painless is waitin'"
Apologies for language quote : )

So glad I've found this site : )
Kindest regards
TYS

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Wow, great scoop guys!!! Thanks for the exclusive first look at these awesome figures. I am really looking forward to seeing a proper Dutch figure, along with the 1st Predator. Best line ever: "You are one ugly mother ......"

G

·
I think that they're just considering the queen. It may never get made.

Now, when can we expect the Colonial space suit and sniper figures to be released ? :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts