One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OSW cavemen come into the light at WoH 2008.

Glad to finally meet some of the non-plastic figures associated with this hobby. Hopefully we get to do it all over again next year. :cheers

BTW, I'm the guy at left in the white shirt. Sound off and be recognized.

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
Ill post my pictures later because I kust got back from a night with the guys at the hilton but other than missing some of the guys that couldnt make it this year I had a blast. Great venue, great deals, CLOSE! (yeah I live in Glendale), and a fun time all around.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
There's a rogue's gallery for you. Great pic, and painful to know I missed out. Next year, for sure.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I'm the cat kneeling in the left corner of the banner.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
If memory serves me correctly...

Tank Mechanic (Mark)
Sgt Schultz (sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you!)
38 Oliver (Rob)
Ronin Six (me, Norm)
CorranJ (Aaron, kneeling, front)
JoesBros
Nan, EBT (back row)
Sawgunner (Butch)
Tung, EBT (back row)
Hot LZ (Rob Foley) (sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you!)
USMCChet's son (kneeling, front)
Cree82 (Christian, back row)
USMCChet (John)
Steve from Toyrrific (back row)
El Paso Trooper (Gerald)
prvtnoclass (David)
Laughing Gravy (Armand)
Crowinghorse (Jess)

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I'm sure someone has a pic of Don that they can photoshop in

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Awwwe man.. That sucks... I missed the team photo. Its 1976 all over again... Well this time its not my moms fault.. Its my wifes!!! LOL,LOL Great Shot I guys... I missed Sunday.. :0(

·
God Bless America
1,532 Posts
Those that aren't in the pic, be cool. The pic was snapped at the end of the day while venders were packing up. Some how, the "group pic" was forgotten on Saturday, and this pic almost didn't happen. Here's the first group pic.

After that one, more guys showed up. Then after those pics, MORE guys showed up. It was a comedy, to be sure.
Anyway, here's one with Hollowpoint (between 38 Oliver and me), one of the last to show up. :sadshake ;)

It was GREAT to meet you guys! Some I have seen before and some this was our first meet-and-greet.

Wish more guys could have been there. :(
Next year, we need a set date/time/place for us to gather for a pic, or even a couple pics, to make sure we get everybody.

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
BIG THANKS to Joebros!!! He kept asking : group photo? I kept saying no one is here!!! Sometimes it's GREAT to be wrong!!!!!!!

THANKS again to Joebros and his always present "BODYGUUARD"!!!!!

If it wasn't for him pestering and badgering(BADGER, BADGER, BADGER) me, there never would have been a group shot!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.