One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought an s23b and i like it alot...going to be a go to for bashes like my police officer Eva.

was too lazy to take a bunch of pics, but i did get these two...and yes, she is equipped/detailed as it were, but no more than the SO9C i suppose.

·
Registered
605 Posts
:thumb Looks good but where does TB League Phicen get the anatomical knowledge from? :think Those thighs looks like they belong to a body bilder. :erm

:hat

·
Registered
272 Posts
If you are doing a super hero/warrior/amazon they look right on, but alas the boobs are a little
big for any thing else.
I still wish phicen would get over this fetish or at least supply bodies with the same amount of
detail with more realistic ....!
regards

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Absolutely beautiful, Cobra! Very nice choice of head for your Eva, as well. I can absolutely see why you're pleased with this version of Eva.

This is my favorite TBLeague body sculpt to date. I have changed one of my own characters over to an S22A, and I'm super pleased with how she turned out. One of the things I really like about this body is that most of the clothing I've been using for the character for a number of years fits it as well.

The 23B is going to be my next purchase!

·
Registered
13 Posts
That body looks really great in real life. I love the abs and belly button detailing. They don't convey as well in the official promo pics IMO. Big fan of the head sculpt as well. I have the blonde equivalent, but you're swaying me to pick this one up too.

·
OSW Member
222 Posts
She looks great! The body and head match really well. I was considering the 21B, but don't like the excessive bust much. especially after seeing your photos, I like the 23B better. Would like to see how she turns out.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Absolutely beautiful, Cobra! Very nice choice of head for your Eva, as well. I can absolutely see why you're pleased with this version of Eva.

This is my favorite TBLeague body sculpt to date. I have changed one of my own characters over to an S22A, and I'm super pleased with how she turned out. One of the things I really like about this body is that most of the clothing I've been using for the character for a number of years fits it as well.

The 23B is going to be my next purchase!
she is rather pretty isn't she.

That body looks really great in real life. I love the abs and belly button detailing. They don't convey as well in the official promo pics IMO. Big fan of the head sculpt as well. I have the blonde equivalent, but you're swaying me to pick this one up too.
the abs are great on this as well as the legs and arms.

She looks great! The body and head match really well. I was considering the 21B, but don't like the excessive bust much. especially after seeing your photos, I like the 23B better. Would like to see how she turns out.
the bust on this one is just perfect. my only wish is that pk jane's body was detailed like this one is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts