One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo all OSW members, its been awhile since i last post a thread here and i'm very suprised with the new layout.
So i try to make a flight suit based on Eva from Metal Gear Solid 3 games. Sorry for the crappy photos, criticisms and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Sleeve Waist Collar Toy Fashion design Chest Trunk Art Barechested Abdomen Sleeve Waist Collar Toy Fashion design Joint Shoulder Toy Leg Human body Joint Sleeve Waist Toy Fashion design

·
Humvee Madman
1,401 Posts
That is some very nice tailoring on your jump suit. I very much like what you have done and look forward to just how the completed figure comes out.

Thank you for sharing.

I note that the new formatting has squashed your photos if you click on the thumbnails, if you click on the new squashed image a new window pops up with the image properly displayed. I'm sure this will be sorted out in due time but till now that's a work around.

Dan

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Dan.
Still can't find perfect head for her. But for now i'm trying to make her bikini. And..... i realize that its not easy to make one of those. :doh
Head Jeans Hand Camouflage Leg
Gesture Art Creative arts Wood Chest

1 - 3 of 3 Posts