One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Brazuca Operator
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On April 6th, had occurred in São Paulo the 5th Anniversary meet for the Brazilian 1:6 group, Escala 1 Sexto. There were about 35 collectors there during all day, from many parts of Brazil and outhside (one member came from US). Approximately 150 figures were on display, plus a few vehicles.

This meet was the biggest 1/6 event that occurred in Brazil, and shows like the 1/6 hooby is growing and coming more skilled even with the import difficulties.

Thanks to all friends that was present, include many OSW members.

And now, let's go to the event photos:

Me, on the left:

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's too cool.

Great idea to use a cafeteria. The steam tables with sneeze-guards actually look like really good display tables. Might have been coincidence, but it really seems to have worked out well.

One of those guys seems to have no grasp on how to take a serious picture. :erm

Looks like everybody had a ball, and there was some pretty neato stuff.

I wish we had things like this here in So Cal. :angel

Thanks for sharing, and here's to many more of your get-togethers.

·
1stlooey
47 Posts
Great idea to use a cafeteria. The steam tables with sneeze-guards actually look like really good display tables. Might have been coincidence, but it really seems to have worked out well.
Yeah, that was interesting. The management at the cafeteria kinda freaked out about us using the steam tables. They said it was unsanitary. I think they were ready to kick us out. We finally compromised and set everything up on the little tables, but it was crowded. But, a good time was had by all, and the cafeteria sells beer, so it was cool! :thumb

1 - 20 of 25 Posts